World Cup 2018

Meenzer

This English team is superb at set pieces and really threatening going forward. Decent defensively. A lot were virtual unknowns last world cup, now serious contenders to win it! What the fuck is happening? :o

Almost 40 min in and it doesn't look like England have settled yet. Central midfield doing nothing out there, defense could easilt concede as well.

Just now, OTF said:

Almost 40 min in and it doesn't look like England have settled yet. Central midfield doing nothing out there, defense could easilt concede as well.

:lol: 

Keep feeding it back to Pickford who just recycles the ball back to Croatia. Midfield should be dropping back to give the defense better options on the deck. I know they're in the lead but if they play like this and concede they'll struggle to change to get a winner. They're not getting any favours from the ref for the persistent fouling, several of their players should be on yellows. For the record I'm very much going for England in case it feels I'm being critical of them.

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

Keep feeding it back to Pickford who just recycles the ball back to Croatia. Midfield should be dropping back to give the defense better options on the deck. I know they're in the lead but if they play like this and concede they'll struggle to change to get a winner. They're not getting any favours from the ref for the persistent fouling, several of their players should be on yellows. For the record I'm very much going for England in case it feels I'm being critical of them.

England could me 3 up, man.

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

So am I....the old boy had the temerity to croak it last month...slap bang in the middle of the group stages... I ended up a bit distracted by it all and didnt transfer Harry Kane into my dream team before the Panama game. I was top going in to that weekend ,5th now :(

condolences 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your loss PL mate, I lost my mother recently and had a really rough time of it. 

As far as this match goes I think England have played well, Croatia are always going to pose a problem as they have some real class but we seem to be handling it well. The late pressure from Croatia is expected with the way England play, we seem to play in bursts of high energy before a bit of a lull. 

• Like 1