World Cup 2018

Meenzer

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Ended up in a flat on the Quayside doing a bout of top shagging, all thanks to England’s brave lions. Thank you, England. 

Also booked Thursday off 

Are you seeing him again ?

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Agree it's the English disease, but it's just what we're like as a country unfortunately. Fucking morons who can't have a drink without getting legless. It's nothing to do with football or the team, it's just general drunken arseholery.

Other countries' fans drink beyond their capacities and don't end up doing some of the shite England fans get up to.  There's something deeper at play (and outside of football, it affects the Irish as much as the English ime).

Having said that, I agree with @ewerk, this isn't hooliganism it's just a few lads acting like cunts.  Yahoo news is worse than the fucking Mail for sensationalism. 

Also, she didn't "look away in apparent disgust" she's clearly avoiding the video but then, they knew that.

47 minutes ago, adios said:

Other countries' fans drink beyond their capacities and don't end up doing some of the shite England fans get up to.  There's something deeper at play (and outside of football, it affects the Irish as much as the English ime).

I strongly think that what you may be referring to is the legacy of the British Empire that is ingrained into the psyche of a fair proportion of the English people to this day. Am less than 18 months off 50 and I've been dealing with it my entire life, as I expect you and others in this esteemed community also have :cuppa: 

Try being sober on a night out at 2am

For years I was accused of being the weird one for not having a fight, throwing up or pissing the bed :lol:

The nearest comparison I can think of is college parties in the US where daft lads drink to get mortal. Except in the UK some people are still doing it well into their 30s

16 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I strongly think that what you may be referring to is the legacy of the British Empire that is ingrained into the psyche of a fair proportion of the English people to this day. Am less than 18 months off 50 and I've been dealing with it my entire life, as I expect you and others in this esteemed community also have :cuppa: 

I have found some citizens of former empires to be rather fond of themselves but they don't all have the same problem with alcohol/violence.

I'd like to hear @Ant and @ewerk's thoughts on the Irish problem because it's defo not empirical :razz:  I defo see the same trend of embarrassing fighting going on in the streets after hours in Dublin at least.

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Try being sober on a night out at 2am

For years I was accused of being the weird one for not having a fight, throwing up or pissing the bed :lol:

The nearest comparison I can think of is college parties in the US where daft lads drink to get mortal. Except in the UK some people are still doing it well into their 30s

Did it in my 20s, doing it again now.  Somehow avoided acting like I'm better than them.

1 minute ago, adios said:

I have found some citizens of former empires to be rather fond of themselves but they don't all have the same problem with alcohol/violence.

I'd like to hear @Ant and @ewerk's thoughts on the Irish problem because it's defo not empirical :razz:  I defo see the same trend of embarrassing fighting going on in the streets after hours in Dublin at least.

What is the Irish problem? Drunk idiots having a scrap in the streets? It’s not endemic and something I see a lot less of nowadays when I’m out.

You can’t compare us to the English when it comes to drunken football fans.

I'm not comparing football fans.  I'm comparing an abnormal amount of drunken idiots being violent in the UK/Ireland compared to other European countries.

England aren't alone when it comes to hooliganism either.

I think at this point it’s a bit self fulfilling as well. They know of that reputation and go into it expecting to get steaming and rowdy, so the throbbers end up going mental once they’re fueled up on drink. 

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I mean this isn't just 1 cretin. There's 100 people there laughing and cheering him on

That's fucking depressing.

At least we live in an era where these thick cunts are doing it for the world to see.  Thumbs up for the surveillance state on this one.

I hope the old twat is crying in his managers office in the morning when he's given his p45. He will be in the Sun in 48hours saying that's not the real him and he feels he's let his whole family down 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The same types of people who chuck their pints in the air when England score 

Your’re coming across as jealous and repressed now. Let it out. Perhaps see a mental health professional?...

• Haha 1