World Cup 2018

Meenzer

Certainly wouldn't rule the Bosch out of winning the fucker again this year but it has to be said their build up has been wank, beaten by the Swiss the other night. Now they drop their best young player after pleading with Premier league defenders not to hurt him a few months ago...bizarre...

In other news, the wall chart is up...

IMG-20180602-WA0002.jpg

Edited by PaddockLad

36 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Certainly wouldn't rule the Bosch out of winning the fucker again this year but it has to be said their build up has been wank, beaten by the Swiss Austrians the other night. Now they drop their best young player after pleading with Premier league defenders not to hurt him a few months ago...bizarre...

Germany might or might not win it but they've probably got the best shirt this WC. (Anyone mentioning Nigeria's can go and sit on the naughty step before they even think about posting).

:D

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Certainly wouldn't rule the Bosch out of winning the fucker again this year but it has to be said their build up has been wank, beaten by the Swiss the other night. Now they drop their best young player after pleading with Premier league defenders not to hurt him a few months ago...bizarre...

In other news, the wall chart is up...

IMG-20180602-WA0002.jpg

Nice ducks. :D

Did they come free with the fondue set ? 

On 05/06/2018 at 16:50, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Are we doing a forum Fantasy Football league btw? It's the one time I can tolerate the shite

There is one on the sun website (I know) that I could set up if my brain feels like working today.

6 minutes ago, strawb said:

There is one on the sun website (I know) that I could set up if my brain feels like working today.

The official WC one isn’t available yet, think all the squads need to be announced first or something.

Ah well I set a league up on the telegraph one cos it allows private leagues.

League name - toontastic

league pin - 8152400

passcode - 0110

Can wait for the official one and redo it if you want?

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Ah well I set a league up on the telegraph one cos it allows private leagues.

League name - toontastic

league pin - 8152400

passcode - 0110

Can wait for the official one and redo it if you want?

I got quite a long way through that then got to a "complete your registration" page which wanted my life story so I fucked it off.