Newcastle vs Watford

LooneyToony

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Different league.

my Mrs has just said the same thing when I that whinged out loud :lol: 

@robchester ;  @Howmanheyman wants to see you in his office ASAP :angry:

This current run is starting to give the lie to the “wey, at least we’re not fuckin getting twatted every week like with Pardew & McLaren etc” type stuff.  Not sure if the answer lies within this squad though. 

Joselu is so poor I can't see why we continually play him. Rafa doesn't have many options but it's absolutely pointless in persisting with him. 

Oh and sorry for the 'united' (small U) faux Pas, I blame the phone for auto correct :D

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Because we spent about 50 pence in summer

No excuses eh!  We are getting worse in how we perform with what we've got. We are lacking cohesion, we are lacking consistency, we are lacking period.

With what we've got there should be signs of improved performance to some degree but we are looking worse not better.

Am I bitter ......YES I FUCKING AM.

2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

No excuses eh!  We are getting worse in how we perform with what we've got. We are lacking cohesion, we are lacking consistency, we are lacking period.

With what we've got there should be signs of improved performance to some degree but we are looking worse not better.

You are when we win as well though :icon_lol:

up until the man u game, we looked well organised at the back and you could forgive the lack of creativity given the lack of investment. 

things are looking a bit shit now after this run of losses. there's no shame shipping 4 at old trafford. but losing 3-0 at home is a concern. i'm reluctant to criticise rafa too much given what he's done on a shoestring, but i'm starting to wonder why he doesn't give mitrovic a go, given out lack of goals. and we looked solid with mbemba at left back, i'd like to see him recalled. we're clearly missing the skipper too. 

west brom, leicester and west ham all coming up. three big games there, where you'd hope we might take some points. 

12 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Excuses, also known as :quotes: reasons :quotes: are why he didn't just stick with that girls' U11 squad and win at Old Trafford with them.

57 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

up until the man u game, we looked well organised at the back and you could forgive the lack of creativity given the lack of investment. 

things are looking a bit shit now after this run of losses. there's no shame shipping 4 at old trafford. but losing 3-0 at home is a concern. i'm reluctant to criticise rafa too much given what he's done on a shoestring, but i'm starting to wonder why he doesn't give mitrovic a go, given out lack of goals. and we looked solid with mbemba at left back, i'd like to see him recalled. we're clearly missing the skipper too. 

west brom, leicester and west ham all coming up. three big games there, where you'd hope we might take some points. 

Hayden was a miss as Diame is shit. 

I think Clark and Lejeune are decent players but Lascelles has to play for his organising. 

Manquillo isn't good enough. Joselu ditto. 

Edited by NJS

1 hour ago, trooper said:

We could well be in a bit of trouble now we have 5 games in 18 days

West Brom (a)

Chelsea (a)

Leicester (h)

Everton (h)

Arsenal (a)

We'll be lucky to get 4 points from those games.

We'll still stay up its just not going to be as easy as a lot of us thought it might be. 

Questions for Rafa from this moaning old gadgee who knows a thing or two because he's seen a thing or two.

(1) Why do play Manquillo rather than Gamez?

(2) Why are you not using Mbemba?

(3) Why are you not giving Mitrovic a start?

(4) When will you see Joselu is not fit for the job?

(5)WHY do you wait so long to make substitutions?

(6)Why did you favour Perez for so long?

(7) Why don't you use Haidara at left-back if he's fit?

(8) Why can't you make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

:)      :)      :)      :)      :)      :)