Gluten free Newcastle

Isegrim

I’ll take my two little girls to Newcastle for their first time early next year. Unfortunately both of them are suffering from coeliac disease which is a minor disorder of the autoimmune system so they can’t cope with gluten and need a special diet.

If anyone knows about it, e.g. knows about coeliac disease or is a fat cunt doing a fancy Hollywood diet, and can suggest places in Newcastle with decent food who also are gluten free friendly (i. e. not Domino’s or those kind of franchises) help would be much appreciated.

Fuck you Irish! 

It's not in the centre, but Sky Apple Cafe is a veggie place that does all sorts of free from type food. It's nice as well - by no means flash, it might not get the right.....verdict.....from you. 

That's right, I made a judge joke. I'm judge jokey. 

14 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Brexit means Brexit. Take your Euro scum fancy diets elsewhere!

You certainly do mean breakfast is breakfast, and I agree.

so where can I get a decent breakfast for my girls?

Btw I would take them to Hamburg but it is too full of pesky Brits and Croatians...

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

You certainly do mean breakfast is breakfast, and I agree.

so where can I get a decent breakfast for my girls?

Btw I would take them to Hamburg but it is too full of pesky Brits and Croatians...

:D

That Sky Apple cafe sounds alright if Gemma is recommending it. He's notoriously picky.

1 hour ago, Park Life said:

Peace and loaf is an obvious choice out of that list, but a fair bit out of town. Not as far out as Sky Apple cafe though, where you run the risk of bumping into @Rayvin.

No doubt there will be Xmas market stalls near Monument selling German sausages too. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Peace and loaf is an obvious choice out of that list, but a fair bit out of town. Not as far out as Sky Apple cafe though, where you run the risk of bumping into @Rayvin.

No doubt there will be Xmas market stalls near Monument selling German sausages too. 

I don't even understand that one :lol: