Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dr Gloom

Chelsea v The musty, hairy beef curtains. Saturday December 2

168 posts in this topic

Had to get in there early with the offensive title. See if we can get an unbeaten run going

I thought they’d been sacked off. Nee cunt is compiling a league table so what’s the point?

One series wanker 

Edited by Dr Gloom

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I thought they’d heeen sacked off. Nee cunt is compiling a league table so what’s the point?

One series wanker 

I'll try and do one over Christmas, if you want?

Am in attendance at this, first time in probably 6/7 seasons...last game of season, nicked a draw, first time Shooa & Sammy played??

Anyway, think we’ll get torn a new one but am actually looking forward to seeing Hazard play, that’s how cool, chilled out and magnanimous I am these days kids :ok:

12 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Am in attendance at this, first time in probably 6/7 seasons...last game of season, nicked a draw, first time Shooa & Sammy played??

Anyway, think we’ll get torn a new one but am actually looking forward to seeing Hazard play, that’s how cool, chilled out and magnanimous I am these days kids :ok:

:lol:

He was rested last night so he will be ready to fuck is royally.

Or

He will fizzle out and be overhyped as per

A spare ticket has appeared for what is bound to be a feast of football...seeing as media luvvie @Dr Gloom basically lives on the Kings road then I think the face price of a mere 30 sheckles will tempt him out of his 3 storey townhouse with underground parking & plungepool, skilfully avoiding an afternoon of Christmas shopping with the current Mrs Gloom and the carpet monsters :D 

3 people like this

if we are going to sneak a draw, I suspect we will have to score at least one, probably two.. can’t see us not conceding at least one against these .. so please play Mitro or we will struggle as per.

It'll be a case of damage limitation today try & keep the goal difference down we've shipped 9 goals in the lastv3 games

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

Shirley Joselu wont be starting for us today ?

I never knew he had a girls name :razz:

5 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I never knew he had a girls name :razz:

You do now :D

1 person likes this

We'll shit them though we haven't considered the possibility of Kante just running through Diame's legs like it's an episode of Tom and Jerry

I still think we'll get a 4-0 frashing Diame ahead of Shelvey

Edited by trooper