Chelsea v The musty, hairy beef curtains. Saturday December 2

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A spare ticket has appeared for what is bound to be a feast of football...seeing as media luvvie @Dr Gloom basically lives on the Kings road then I think the face price of a mere 30 sheckles will temp

Time to pack it in lads. Just forfeit the rest of the season.

How is it irrelevant what other teams around us do? I’d say it is very relevant.    We were always going to be fighting relegation, we are a newly promoted side. What did you expect? That we

Am in attendance at this, first time in probably 6/7 seasons...last game of season, nicked a draw, first time Shooa & Sammy played??

Anyway, think we’ll get torn a new one but am actually looking forward to seeing Hazard play, that’s how cool, chilled out and magnanimous I am these days kids :ok:

12 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Am in attendance at this, first time in probably 6/7 seasons...last game of season, nicked a draw, first time Shooa & Sammy played??

Anyway, think we’ll get torn a new one but am actually looking forward to seeing Hazard play, that’s how cool, chilled out and magnanimous I am these days kids :ok:

:lol:

He was rested last night so he will be ready to fuck is royally.

Or

He will fizzle out and be overhyped as per

A spare ticket has appeared for what is bound to be a feast of football...seeing as media luvvie @Dr Gloom basically lives on the Kings road then I think the face price of a mere 30 sheckles will tempt him out of his 3 storey townhouse with underground parking & plungepool, skilfully avoiding an afternoon of Christmas shopping with the current Mrs Gloom and the carpet monsters :D 

• Like 3