Chelsea v The musty, hairy beef curtains. Saturday December 2

Dr Gloom

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I thought they’d heeen sacked off. Nee cunt is compiling a league table so what’s the point?

One series wanker 

I'll try and do one over Christmas, if you want?

Am in attendance at this, first time in probably 6/7 seasons...last game of season, nicked a draw, first time Shooa & Sammy played??

Anyway, think we’ll get torn a new one but am actually looking forward to seeing Hazard play, that’s how cool, chilled out and magnanimous I am these days kids :ok:

12 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Am in attendance at this, first time in probably 6/7 seasons...last game of season, nicked a draw, first time Shooa & Sammy played??

Anyway, think we’ll get torn a new one but am actually looking forward to seeing Hazard play, that’s how cool, chilled out and magnanimous I am these days kids :ok:

:lol:

He was rested last night so he will be ready to fuck is royally.

Or

He will fizzle out and be overhyped as per

A spare ticket has appeared for what is bound to be a feast of football...seeing as media luvvie @Dr Gloom basically lives on the Kings road then I think the face price of a mere 30 sheckles will tempt him out of his 3 storey townhouse with underground parking & plungepool, skilfully avoiding an afternoon of Christmas shopping with the current Mrs Gloom and the carpet monsters :D 

• Like 3