Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Why is it rising so much?

Because there is a limit to how many will be created.

Until a financial institution accepts them as presentable value (it's just computer code) there is no architecture to use it to redeem stuff in the real world. Transactions are still off book. You can't swap them for a Porsche.

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

A lad last week bought £100 worth and now its worth £128 and he has a hard on.

Another lad bought £100 some time ago and his is worth £2k 

Tell him a mate of mine stuck his entire net worth into BTC at ~700.  I thought he was mad but understood his logic; his net worth wasn't much tbf.

• Like 1

:lol: Just need to ride shit like this out. It was rollercoastering the other week when people were trying to say Bitcoin Cash is going to take over from BTC because of segwit2x not going ahead. It always recovers. I'm absolutely shit like. I'm trying to dabble in altcoin trading but keep managing to buy right before a dip

i had some stock in HIVE Blockchain Technologies, their business model is that they provide secure servers for the blockchain transactions to be complted on, and in turn they can charge a small fee in bitcoin.  the SP skyrocketed by 6000% over the course of a couple of months. cue my poorly timed entrance to the stock, i was up $2k in a couple of days ($1200 initial investment) so i bought some more and it went up for about 4 hours and then tanked. tried to wait it out but finally pulled the plug for a loss of $800, and its still not  back to where my required level was.

i am still investing in weedstocks right now, started on Sept 20 initial investment of $10k, as of close today i'm up $7200 which includes my loss mentioned above.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tooner said:

i had some stock in HIVE Blockchain Technologies, their business model is that they provide secure servers for the blockchain transactions to be complted on, and in turn they can charge a small fee in bitcoin.  the SP skyrocketed by 6000% over the course of a couple of months. cue my poorly timed entrance to the stock, i was up $2k in a couple of days ($1200 initial investment) so i bought some more and it went up for about 4 hours and then tanked. tried to wait it out but finally pulled the plug for a loss of $800, and its still not  back to where my required level was.

i am still investing in weedstocks right now, started on Sept 20 initial investment of $10k, as of close today i'm up $7200 which includes my loss mentioned above.

I heard biotech was where is was at the last few years....

On 30/11/2017 at 9:40 PM, tooner said:

Weed stocks and blockchain take a look at FFWD fast forward innovations on LSE. Investment trust company that owns a huge chuck of Nuuvera (which is going to IPO soon) and also own a big chunk of Factom.