Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

Jesus that dump was fast literally went out for 30 mins by the time I was home 12b had been wiped off the MC :lol: .. looked like it might push through to 4.4k at one point last night as well. 

Anyone here hold many alts? If so what? 

12 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'm packing small bags of salt, xlm, icx and wan. All are underwater :D

A couple solid picks there, I think in a few years time you'd be especially happy with your ICX returns :) Most of us are underwater right now :lol:

VET, NANO and a little bag of LTO for me.. I'll pick up some more if we see a further bitcoin drop here

Edited by 247

I wish I'd just bought btc tbh, I'd hoped the volatility of alts would help me make some quick gains but ultimately btc is king and most alts will die. Apparently the new Samsung Galaxy has a built in wallet for btc/eth (and another one that I can't remember). A decent sign that adoption is still happening.  

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I wish I'd just bought btc tbh, I'd hoped the volatility of alts would help me make some quick gains but ultimately btc is king and most alts will die. Apparently the new Samsung Galaxy has a built in wallet for btc/eth (and another one that I can't remember). A decent sign that adoption is still happening.  

Same here. I wish I'd listened to someone who told me to buy BTC in 2013 :lol::lol: If only right.

I made some good alt gains out of late 2017 and early 2018, in hindsight again I should have taken more profits than I did at the time.. and yeah I've seen that, I think adoption will come with time although the year long 2018 correction burnt alot of the newer people that fomo'd in after the huge run up. Theres still a long way to go mind. 

Edited by 247

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I vaguely remember that happening. He was a fairly classic Brexiter in many respects but he wasn't a bad guy other than his inability to take responsibility for the chaos his vote caused. I'm fairly sure he was of the 'I'm alright Jack' mindset at one point or another as well.

I'm currently investing in ETH, ADA and XRP - the latter not because I believe in the project per se (although it does seem to have sizable uptake within banks and financial institutions) but because the company behind it is being sued by the SEC which has held the price down. Court case concludes in October as I understand it, and price should rise nicely if they win. Naturally, if they lose, it'll go down - but the signs seems positive from my reading of it.

I bought 500 quid of xrp at ~$0.18 a couple of years back. Probably should have kept hold. If you're in it for the long haul have a look at solana, there's some who think it'll eclipse eth. I'm gambling on smaller projects in the hope of catching a huge return atm

15 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I bought 500 quid of xrp at ~$0.18 a couple of years back. Probably should have kept hold. If you're in it for the long haul have a look at solana, there's some who think it'll eclipse eth. I'm gambling on smaller projects in the hope of catching a huge return atm

Nice tip, will review.

And yes, I'm not immune to the latter either :lol: Hence Bonfire. Here's the whitepaper for it, I think I'll probably dip in.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/607c529b76581dfbd9b01429/607fa34305117f50be77c8a6_Bonfire_v1_tease_1_1_1.pdf

Currently trading at 0.00005. Released 3 weeks ago. High risk obviously, but the team behind it is visible and committed. It's one of these ones that encourages you to hold by putting a 10% tax on all sales, 5% of which is distributed to all other holders. Problem with it is that the supply is utterly massive, but they're actively burning so who knows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The chart for that looks like it's about to pop! 

Knowing my luck it'll collapse overnight but I have to say that I have an overall pretty good feeling on it. I'm not risking anything serious, if it falls over then oh well.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can I buy this through STORMGAIN? Official Crypto sponsors of NUFC?

Never heard of this :lol: coins at this level are a right pain to buy though. Need various wallets and transfers and exchanges.