Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

3 trades 3 wins

4th trade currently winning

2 yet to open.

Obviously it could all go tits up, but a discord group with a 1,000 members and all happy.

Sorry, what is going on here?

Shoot me the discord link, I'm curious.

• Like 1

On 29/04/2023 at 11:35, Blastronaut said:

Those Sawgrass printers look like pretty serious bits of kit. The cheap Epson sublimination printers, give me the fear, they look far too similar to their inkjet range that I've got into regular scraps with over the years. 

Keep an eye out for one on eBay soon 👍🏻

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

3 trades 3 wins

4th trade currently winning

2 yet to open.

Obviously it could all go tits up, but a discord group with a 1,000 members and all happy.

But discuss Liverpool winning all their games and ...

Wet Myself Emily Blunt GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/04/2023 at 17:01, Christmas Tree said:

Its not investing in crypto its placing "bets" on whether any coin is going to move from one position to another. (Long and Shorts). Its very a very risk aware set up and you know when you place your trade the max you can win and the max you can lose. 

As I say, the bloke has a very good win ratio all set out week by week, month by month and also a forum like this with about 900 members paying monthly subs. He is held in very high regard by the community and they all seem to be making money on the trades he signals.

Anyway, I've signed up for a month to test it and my first trade is on :lol:

Well my first month is up and I’m gutted. Genuinely gutted I didn’t find this discord group sooner.

It’s 100% genuine and the place is full of people from all walks of life making money day in, day out. The overriding message is risk management and that every trade you put on should only carry a maximum 2% risk. So if you put a grand on a trade, the most you can lose is £20. Over and over they hit home that this is get rich eventually, not get rich quick.

It’s best to start off just following the trades the main 3 traders put out as they are experts and have great win ratios. However from daily results posted by members it’s clear that if you follow their training methods you can fairly quickly pick and choose your own trades to put on. Many people who have been there over 4 or 5 months are posting fantastic results from their own trades, some into 4 figures.

I started with £100, so was risking £2 a trade to test the waters and winning comparatively small amounts. Once I established how genuine the group was I upped the amount I was trading with and the winnings went up. Yesterday was my best day making nearly £200 off a 10 minute trade.

And May has been a shit month for trading due to a stagnant Bitcoin (which basically effects all other coins).

As well as futures trading, there’s also recommended spot buys. These are coins that you buy, own and forget about that will hopefully 10x or 100x when we leave this bear market and enter a bull market. Again, there is no certainty which coins will 10 or 100x, but the analysis is all there for you if you want to go down that route. Quite a large group on there have already made 20-30 thousand this year from a coin that was recommended to soar and it did.

The downsides. If you don’t adhere to the strict risk management you can lose more than you should. If you treat it like gambling, you will fail. If you try to “revenge” trade after a loss, you will lose. I’ve seen a few examples of this over the month and they all kick themselves from not sticking to the rules. 

Also, putting money in and taking money out is a faff on at first. Nothing to do with the discord group, just the way the crypto exchanges work. And as always, never put money in that you can’t afford to lose.

Not one person has a bad word to say about the group.

So in summary, my £29 subscription (I think it’s now gone up for new members) has earned me just over £400. I have only just scratched the surface but have learned so much about trading, charts and analysis already. 

And before you all jump in with your commentary :lol:  the reason for this post is not a brag. I 100% genuinely think that we are some weird family on here and this is an opportunity for some of you (not all), to make life changing money going forward.

It’s not for the gamblers, it’s not great if you are not comfortable with technology and you really have to be quite disciplined in what you are doing.

I have no affiliate links to sell :lol:  

If any of you are slightly interested and have TikTok, have a watch of “the money project” he is just one of the members who started last year with £100 and is now approaching £80 grand (iirc), has just packed his job in and is moving to Spain to trade full time. Having lived inside the group for a month I can confirm the stuff in his videos is all true.

Now Ive got to make mugs :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Andrew said:

If you didn't have thirty eight thousand posts I'd be hovering over "flag as spammer" for that :razz:

:lol: Don’t worry, I’m not going to rattle on about it. Just thought I’d give my month subscription feedback and honestly believe the group would be of great benefit to some in here. 👍

Edited by Christmas Tree

19 minutes ago, strawb said:

If he is making so much money why does he charge subscriptions? 

Why wouldn’t you charge? Doesn’t matter if you’re a dentist, Surgeon or whatever. If you have a skill and can monetise it, why not? 

Anyway, my last post on the subject unless someone wants any info. As far as I see it, people on here can either risk one months subs or not. 👍

Edited by Christmas Tree

Forgive me for not rushing to my Ethernet cable supplier and buying a stack, but didn’t you think this bloke…

8lWO.gif

… and his pig( and country)-fucking mate were the best thing since duck pizza? 

Please refrain from posting in here until next month when you’ve got a new hobby. 

:CT:

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

So a belated two month update. I cancelled my monthly subscription..... and paid for the year in full!

I've made around £1200 since starting and while still only at the beginning of my journey in trading, I can now identify my own trades from the charts and earn from them. I set four off last night and came home tonight from a day paddle boarding to excellent returns on all four, (Below). 

The group is 100% the real deal.  (I'm still not flogging anything) :lol: 

MEXC_POSTER (18).png

MEXC_POSTER (17).png

MEXC_POSTER (16).png

MEXC_POSTER (15).png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

So a belated two month update. I cancelled my monthly subscription..... and paid for the year in full!

I've made around £1200 since starting and while still only at the beginning of my journey in trading, I can now identify my own trades from the charts and earn from them. I set four off last night and came home tonight from a day paddle boarding to excellent returns on all four, (Below). 

The group is 100% the real deal.  (I'm still not flogging anything) :lol: 

MEXC_POSTER (18).png

MEXC_POSTER (17).png

MEXC_POSTER (16).png

MEXC_POSTER (15).png

ap-huh.gif.d17efdff84891a9fb31bb846f90e9333.gif

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Mrs Fish: “So Dave, you are telling me you’ve just paid the mortgage off and you can now just work a few hours a day from your laptop?

So pleased you listened to CT”

;) 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Mrs Fish: “So Dave, you are telling me you’ve just paid the mortgage off and you can now just work a few hours a day from your laptop?

So pleased you listened to CT”

;) 

Why would I pay off the mortgage and then work more??

• Haha 2

On 14/11/2022 at 14:17, Dr Gloom said:

there will be hollywood films made about this fucking scam

Morning Dr G. Was just having a read through here and wondered if your view had change and for that matter, the view of those around you, given the likes of the CEO of Blackrock calling Crypto digitalised Gold and that "Bitcoin has the power to revolutionalise Finance". Add to that The likes of the major players like Blackrock and fidelity etc all applying for Bitcoin ETF's. 

Edited by Christmas Tree
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Morning Dr G. Was just having a read through here and wondered if your view had change and for that matter, the view of those around you, given the likes of the CEO of Blackrock calling Crypto digitalised Gold and that "Bitcoin has the power to revolutionalise Finance". Add to that The likes of the major players like Blackrock and fidelity etc all applying for Bitcoin ETF's. 

CT: - Converted. ☑️

• Haha 2