Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listen dickhead. You are not equipped for this mission. Stand down. Tell your new fucking weird mates that you've had an unfortunate life event and you can't be their friend anymore.

Listen fuck face, I was designing access databases linked to oracle infrastructure back in the 90’s while you you were in your nappies spreadsheet boy! :lol: 

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Seriously guys!!!!

Ive joined a great little group and there’s quite a bit of impressive trades being shared and won on.

and so it begins :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

You've clearly just googled "cool things to say about data" and picked a result from 1993.

I'm honestly surprised you are not all over this given your previous forays into spread betting and your background. its a forum a bit like this and the guys win ratio is up in the 80's most months. Obviously there are different skill levels in there and people staking with pots from £10's to £10,000's. Some of the more experienced ones are also studying the charts and putting their own trades on, but most are simply placing the trades as handed down from the main man.

It's a crapshoot. This bloke is very unlikely to be making money from skill, he's just gambling. You may as well find a betting system you like the look of, you'd at least have something tangible to work with like a league table and some fixtures.

Honestly, this is not a good idea and you should stay away from it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Listen fuck face, I was designing access databases linked to oracle infrastructure back in the 90’s while you you were in your nappies spreadsheet boy! :lol: 

Anyone who used/uses Access for a business system is a cunt. 

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I'm honestly surprised you are not all over this given your previous forays into spread betting and your background. its a forum a bit like this and the guys win ratio is up in the 80's most months. Obviously there are different skill levels in there and people staking with pots from £10's to £10,000's. Some of the more experienced ones are also studying the charts and putting their own trades on, but most are simply placing the trades as handed down from the main man.

you know it's not like normal investing right (a much safer form of gambling). there are no consumer protections, none of the big exchanges are regulated so you can basically lose your money without a sniff of getting it back. 

there are scams and pump and dumps a plenty - the big investors actually need the dumb money to continue to pile in. they need to maintain the volatility so they can cash out at your expense. don't give them what they want, is my advice. 

• Like 1

Musk can post a meme that costs you your money. It's bonkers.

If you want to piss about with something similar to this, get the Trading 212 app and you can trade in stocks and shares, and there's a social element to it cos you can look at portfolios others have put together and choose to follow their investments. All regulated by the FCA/PRA.

It's a way safer means of gambling on this sort of thing.

Its not investing in crypto its placing "bets" on whether any coin is going to move from one position to another. (Long and Shorts). Its very a very risk aware set up and you know when you place your trade the max you can win and the max you can lose. 

As I say, the bloke has a very good win ratio all set out week by week, month by month and also a forum like this with about 900 members paying monthly subs. He is held in very high regard by the community and they all seem to be making money on the trades he signals.

Anyway, I've signed up for a month to test it and my first trade is on :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Anyone who used/uses Access for a business system is a cunt. 

:lol:  It was the 90's we were a small family business and it became a PLC. It was transformational being able to "access" the data at that time. I was knocking out reports left right and centre. Like Gemmill with his stats :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Its not investing in crypto its placing "bets" on whether any coin is going to move from one position to another. (Long and Shorts). Its very a very risk aware set up and you know when you place your trade the max you can win and the max you can lose. 

As I say, the bloke has a very good win ratio all set out week by week, month by month and also a forum like this with about 900 members paying monthly subs. He is held in very high regard by the community and they all seem to be making money on the trades he signals.

Anyway, I've signed up for a month to test it and my first trade is on :lol:

image.gif.4c369b8d5107d3626a40208ed52c64e7.gif

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:  It was the 90's we were a small family business and it became a PLC. It was transformational being able to "access" the data at that time. I was knocking out reports left right and centre. Like Gemmill with his stats :lol: 

Shame you couldn’t “access” Debbie from accounts though, eh? :lol:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Shame you couldn’t “access” Debbie from accounts though, eh? :lol:

He did try repeatedly, hence his swift career change to cabbie.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 2