Bitcoin

Anorthernsoul

21 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: I just use the same spreadsheet as I do for my Etsy empire. (Although I am hoping there's an easier downloadable version on the exchange).

I’m not sure I want to ask, but what the fuck are you selling on Etsy?   Upcycled sofas?  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

You’ve sold 900 cunt mugs? 

:lol:  I wish!

All sorts of designs from Valentines to Mother’s Day, from sloppy to funny.

Had one order last week for Eid celebrations. (Got a lovely review as well) :) 

IMG_3556.jpeg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Sublimation 👍

Ah nice. I've thought about going down that route but my current Inkjet and laser printers test my patience enough as it is, adding a third might just tip me over the edge.

1 minute ago, Blastronaut said:

Ah nice. I've thought about going down that route but my current Inkjet and laser printers test my patience enough as it is, adding a third might just tip me over the edge.

:lol: Aye, the facebook sublimations are full of people tearing their hair out. I invested in a Sawgrass one that is made for purpose and doesn't need converting and so far so good. Saying that, my daughter has a converted one and does a lot of sublimation business and has only really had a couple of hair tearing days over 3 years. It makes a lot of difference who you buy it from as some offer great after sales service and others nowt,

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!! 

I ordered a mug for a colleague leaving for another job. It was supposed to say 'Good luck in your new job, Charlie, from Diane and the team' Someone called Andrew emailed back, 'didn't have graphics, used this instead.......' 

Debbie.

859814905_o.jpg

Found one of his reviews. :cuppa:

• Haha 9

Those Sawgrass printers look like pretty serious bits of kit. The cheap Epson sublimination printers, give me the fear, they look far too similar to their inkjet range that I've got into regular scraps with over the years. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:  It was the 90's we were a small family business and it became a PLC. It was transformational being able to "access" the data at that time. I was knocking out reports left right and centre. Like Gemmill with his stats :lol: 

The arse must have fallen out of the sofa market for The Wolf of King Street to have to shift from total sofa domination to the MI game.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:  I wish!

All sorts of designs from Valentines to Mother’s Day, from sloppy to funny.

Had one order last week for Eid celebrations. (Got a lovely review as well) :) 

IMG_3556.jpeg

ChatGPT working I see 😉 

• Haha 2

On 29/04/2023 at 07:15, Christmas Tree said:

First trade, first win.

Leonardo Dicaprio Dancing GIF

I see this going worse than my ill-fated sales career.

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I see this going worse than my ill-fated sales career.

3 trades 3 wins

4th trade currently winning

2 yet to open.

Obviously it could all go tits up, but a discord group with a 1,000 members and all happy.