The Intelligent, Resolute, Vigorous, Angelic Geordie Boys vs Lester

LooneyToony

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Aye to me Haydens been pretty anonymous this season. Never once have I noticed him breaking up play or making an impact. A number of times on Saturday Gray and Mahrez had tonnes of time on the ball in the middle of the park and twice it led to goals.

You starting to get worried yet mate ? 1 point from 21 has relegation written all over it 

1 hour ago, trooper said:

You starting to get worried yet mate ? 1 point from 21 has relegation written all over it 

Nah still confident that there's 3 worse teams with worse managers than us. Aye weve hit poor form but we'll be alright plus the teams that we got beat 1-0 off away we still have to play them at home the likes of Brighton, Huddersfield, WBA, Swansea, Burnley and Palace and Bournemouth away so theres plenty points to be had.

2 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Nah still confident that there's 3 worse teams with worse managers than us. Aye weve hit poor form but we'll be alright plus the teams that we got beat 1-0 off away we still have to play them at home the likes of Brighton, Huddersfield, WBA, Swansea, Burnley and Palace and Bournemouth away so theres plenty points to be had.

If we don't buy in Jan we'll be down.

Unless we bring some pace into the team,chances to score will continue to be few and far between.Shearer in his prime wouldn't get into double figures playing in this side.Do we not have anyone on the books who can get the ball out wide and gets some early crosses in.I suppose finding someone who can take a player on and whip a centre in would be too much to ask.

Has there been some fall out between Shelvey and Rafa?  I can't understand him not playing.  Hayden has been looking more and more like he's about as good as Colback.  Shelvey and Merino are just about our two best players and both need to play for me.

I agree with Parky that we should be knocking the 4-4-2 on the head, our defence just isn't good enough to manage with it.  Especially without Lascelles.

8 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Has there been some fall out between Shelvey and Rafa?  I can't understand him not playing.

I noticed that they were laughing together on the bench just before kick off so doesn't look like there's a rift to me.

By the way, this is the last time we have a positive thread title.

What a shit show.

Bloody yanks and their "You can do it" attitude, coming over here, jinxing wor lads.

Just now, The Fish said:

By the way, this is the last time we have a positive thread title.

What a shit show.

Bloody yanks and their "You can do it" attitude, coming over here, jinxing wor lads.

Would categorise it as 'zany', which is about as bad as gets iyam

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Just think he's trying to manage the limited resources we have.

Personally I'd be trying that in the games coming up that we have next to no chance of winning.  Arguably Lester was our best chance of points for the rest of the year.