Dissertation help!

WINTER2017

Hello,
Hello,

I am currently a 3rd year student at the University of Leicester, after your help with my dissertation- I am researching the effect of terrorism on football fans, when they are in and around the stadium.

The survey (in the link below), will only take a couple of minutes and your responses would be much appreciated if you have the time.

https://leicester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/stadium-terrorism

Thank youI am currently a 3rd year student at the University of Leicester, after your help with my dissertation- I am researching the effect of terrorism on football fans, when they are in and around the stadium.

The survey (in the link below), will only take a couple of minutes and your responses would be much appreciated if you have the time.

Thank you

After the horrific tube and bus bombings in London in July 2005 we were due to play Arsenal at Highbury in one of the first fixtures of the season the following month. Am not of massive fan of LU at the best of times and  I remember thinking "bloody hell, think I'll get a cab to the ground" which is of course utter bollocks, I'd never done it before so why would I start doing it now? So it was put to the back of my mind along with our abysmal record at Arsenal in general. I live on the south coast and got on the train that morning with several different  feelings whirring around my stomach; trepidation,excitement etc.. it was only after getting off at Waterloo and heading down the escalator to the underground ticket hall that I realised that they'd all gone. It was at that point I think I learned a true life lesson; if you drink 6 cans of Stella on a train journey of 2.5 hours you're afraid of nothing and fuckin nobody :D  

Hope this helps, good luck with your studies :good: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...