Bleeding Radiators

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

I did google it fwiw, but the majority of the posts said turn it on, see which rads have cold spots, turn it off, bleed then top up.  To me that says the system is warm, but not up to full max.

Issue I have is, the pressure is going well into the red when it's been on for a while and then getting a warning.  All my rads are fine, no cold spots etc.  So thought I would release some pressure after reading some articles.  So did.  Then pressure went too low :lol:  Anyways got a plumber coming to have a gander.

I suggest you keep bleeding, you keep keep bleeding rads.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:04 PM, Gemmill said:

Ken man. We have a show over here where people see whether they would fancy living in Australia and I would say 90% of the houses they show them have corrugated iron fences. It looks like a warzone down there, sort it out. Your fences look like old radiators. 

Corrugated fencing is the bomb man. Blocks out neighbours you don't want peering over which happens in your neck of the woods;

https://blazepress.com/.image/t_share/MTI4OTk0MDA3MDQzOTE3ODM0/5.jpg

Edited by Ken