Those useless pricks vs Everton

The Fish

NUFC v EFC  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fucking annoying that we’re playing these just as they’re coming into form too. About time we chalked up a win though. If we don’t I might have to start hiding under the table with trooper 

Just been reading apparently the news that "hopefully everyone will be happy about" that Rafa mentioned in the presser has nothing to do with the takeover. Rafa's supposed to be meeting Charnley after the Everton game to find out how much he has to spend in the January window.

Edited by trooper

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fucking annoying that we’re playing these just as they’re coming into form too. About time we chalked up a win though. If we don’t I might have to start hiding under the table with trooper 

Form? They were absolutely shit on Sunday and only saves by Liverpool not starting with Coutinho and Firminho. They should have been clear at half time.

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Form? They were absolutely shit on Sunday and only saves by Liverpool not starting with Coutinho and Firminho. They should have been clear at half time.

won three out of their last four

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Just been reading apparently the news that "hopefully everyone will be happy about" that Rafa mentioned in the presser has nothing to do with the takeover. Rafa's supposed to be meeting Charnley after the Everton game to find out how much he has to spend in the January window.

Where'd you read this?

35 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Where'd you read this?

Today's Chronicle

Newcastle managing director Lee Charnley met with Benitez - who requested a transfer summit - at the weekend, and the United boss expects to hear confirmation of his January transfer kitty by the end of the week.

Benitez’s side host Everton at St James’ Park on Wednesday night, looking to end a run of six defeats in seven matches, but then the Spaniard will return to Charnley for an update in the aftermath of the Toffees clash.

4 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Away to the game tonight and my last game was the Barnsley game when we won the league which was the first is attended in years.

Expect a 3-0 to us and an 80 point turnaround.

Ha ha ha make sure you wear your thermals its going to be freezing again tonight.

I wonder when Saivet is going to show up on the bench, he's been having run-outs with the reserves.

First time I saw him he didn't look too bad.

I don't understand why Shelvey never set foot on the pitch against Leicester. I add that to Rafa's list of boo-boos.

Not feeling too optimistic about the Everton match but hoping for miracles.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Atmosphere should be good tonight; return of key players, return of disliked manager, the takeover news.

I'm mixing all that up with a gallon of beer. Pretty good combo like.

4 minutes ago, adios said:

I'm much happier to see Gayle than Mitro at the moment tbh.  Him with Shelvey and Merino behind him has the potential to be quite exciting. :o

I'd be happier seeing Gayle/Mitro rather than Gayle/Diame it's never going to happen as i think Mitro will be gone in January. Btw just noticed Mitro never even made the bench :D