Jump to content
The Fish

Those useless pricks vs Everton

NUFC v EFC  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. NUFC to score

  2. 2. EFC to score



Recommended Posts

And a shelvey red card for 2nd yellow. Fantastic.

(course their lad that got a yellow and 30 seconds later immediately ploughed through the back in an arial challenge was fine)

Just cannot get the rub with decisions or shots lately, even when we play not terrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Hardly stupid, we've got 30 seconds to get a goal and he's trying to win possession. Ref had an erection giving that one out

 

We had very little chance of equalising at that point. Flying into a tackle and getting another red and yet another ban doesn’t help our season at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do we start pointing the finger at the manager though for not steering us out of this? We were far better earlier in the season and they are now a shadow of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re completely toothless up front. Rafa doesn’t have much to work with but you have to question why he’s consistently overlooking Mitrovic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't make for good viewing, does it? First half we played well and were incredibly unlucky to go in behind. Second half was flat and ineffective. And we've now lost one of our best players. In deep, deep trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

 

Fuck sake.

? There has to be culpability from all sides. Yes, we know the quality isnt there but at times they couldn't even find someone to throw to, were completely static up front and then we put Joselu on again! Surely if they can't put ball to feet then put a target man on? Joselu is no target man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We’re completely toothless up front. Rafa doesn’t have much to work with but you have to question why he’s consistently overlooking Mitrovic.

 

Because he's a fucking disaster. A red card waiting to happen. Which would be worth a gamble if he was otherwise some kind of goal machine, but he isn't. We haven't been short of goals so much lately either, it's been the defence that's been shit. 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robchester said:

? There has to be culpability from all sides. Yes, we know the quality isnt there but at times they couldn't even find someone to throw to, were completely static up front and then we put Joselu on again! Surely if they can't put ball to feet then put a target man on? Joselu is no target man

 

We don't have a target man that isn't a thick-as-pig-shit liability though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, robchester said:

When do we start pointing the finger at the manager ................................

 

Right Now!

Starting Diame was fucking stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not that it's flat and ineffective these games we go behind in, the teams we are up against know how to close it out, because we can't do anything different 

Edited by Philmagwired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a middle ground between backing Rafa unconditionally and wanting him out.

 

Weve lost 7 out of 8 and he refuses to play our most expensive striker. The keeper has a stinker at the weekend and he plays him again. Rafas as much to blame as the players at times. 

 

What I can't figure out is why this is the same squad that defended as a team better than any NUFC team I can remember just 3 months ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

 

Because he's a fucking disaster. A red card waiting to happen. Which would be worth a gamble if he was otherwise some kind of goal machine, but he isn't. We haven't been short of goals so much lately either, it's been the defence that's been shit. 

 

Our highest scorers have three goals each. We need a decent striker and Mitrovic is the only possible one we have before January. Joselu offers nothing, it’s ridiculous to keep playing him before Mitro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×