Wenger out bruv vs NUFC

TheGingerQuiff

First game of the season for me. Last time I went to the Emirates we won 1-0 via an Andy Carrol goal when Hughton was still manager.

Cant see any result other than a heavy defeat, unfortunately 

Edited by Dr Gloom

I'm with @haydnator, I can't see anything but a comfortable win for the Gooners.

Joselu and Diame to inexplicably keep their places in the 1st team squad.

i'm in two minds whether to even go. i've already paid for my ticket but i'm going to have a stinking hangover, it's going to be bloody freezing and we're going to have our arses handed back to us on a plate. 

sounds tempting doesn't it

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Smash the Toon init fam.

4-0 to the Arse

What the fuck is Wenga doin you feel me bruv? I ain't takin no more fam...I'm finished wiv it...

''Because of you I feel good all ovah'' /kalechi

1 minute ago, Noelie said:

Dreading this one, they haven't won in their last 3 games and I just feel that odds on we'll suffer for that.

Ah man, we haven't won in our last 8, they'll be quaking in their boots!

Every time I've seen Arsenal, they've looked quite toothless until Giroud comes on and then they look like a different proposition so I fully expect him to start and have us done by half time. Dummett is back though so hopefully he sends one of their little fannies into the stands with a chest high lunge.