Relegation Again ?

trooper

Just now, ewerk said:

Southampton could still get out of trouble. 

I need Huddersfield down for my pre-season bet to come up.

They could and Huddersfield aren't out of it yet. Before the win at the weekend they looked to be dropping like a stone. Swansea now struggling Carvalhal's great start as well (and they have a funny run in too - Man City and Chelsea then all teams in and around them - Bournemouth, Stoke and Southampton).

I can't believe we're getting rid of both Stoke and WBA in the same fell swoop. If Palace could find a way back into the mire as well it would be a perfect season in terms of relegations.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I can't believe we're getting rid of both Stoke and WBA in the same fell swoop. If Palace could find a way back into the mire as well it would be a perfect season in terms of relegations.

Not sure if I want rid of them or Southampton so we can say Mark Hughes relegated 2 teams in one season 

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If only Sunderland were going down as well it would be perfect

• Haha 1

Looking at the teams likely going down this season and comparing them to the sunderland side from the same time last year.

Its astonishing that sunderland had managed to stay in the premier league for so long, they were no where near as good as even this West Brom team who are dead to rights

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Looking at the teams likely going down this season and comparing them to the sunderland side from the same time last year.

Its astonishing that sunderland had managed to stay in the premier league for so long, they were no where near as good as even this West Brom team who are dead to rights

Sunderland weren’t managed by the king though tbf

• Haha 1

On 12/17/2017 at 11:38, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If Palace can lose the first TEN games and get on a run of form, we can drag ourselves out of the shit with the right signings. Over to you, Mike.

I liked this one tbh.

Aye we were hugely overreacting to the results around December :lol:

Surprised at Trooper not being here recently to enjoy the positivity mind. I guess he mostly uses this place to complain :D

45 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Re-reading the first few pages and that Parky fella really seemed to have had his finger on the pulse.

You know, I'm not convinced he's as ITK as he makes out to be a lot of the time. Even with the geo-political stuff

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

what makes you say that? :lol:

even stevie seems to have better psychic powers tbh

I'm sure he claimed to have links to the British Secret Service at some point. Not actually recruited but knew people who were. I think he simultaneously claimed they were the best in the world whilst also chatting to him about classified stuff. :lol:

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Aye we were hugely overreacting to the results around December :lol:

That's just a natural reaction as a football fan though, poor results and no sign of investment in January mean't morale was at a low. I remember saying to a mate before Christmas "Where's the next win coming from?".