West Ham United vs Newcastle United - 23/12/17 @ 3pm

Haydnator

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:37 AM, Noelie said:

Please God, Buddha, Allah, anybody, bless me with a win.

One of them........maybe all of them, answered my plea for a win. Amen. :)

• Like 1

Good performance over all, nice to see us properly creating chances. Thought Atsu, Ritchie, And Lascelles were class. Saivet had a good match after his early slip up. 

We needed that, made hard work of it in the end against the 12 men of West Ham with some sloppy passing and decisions. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, trooper said:

Newcastle

1Elliot

22Yedlin

6Lascelles

2Clark

19Manquillo

30Atsu

24Saivet

10Diamé

11Ritchie

9Gayle

21Joselu

Substitutes

3Dummett

7Murphy

16Aarons

17Pérez

18Mbemba

25Haidara

26Darlow

Not only one of the better lineups Rafa put out, but one of the best in the Premier League this season.  :D:nufc::nufc:

Fancied us today as West Ham has been a happy hunting ground and we were due a win but could've done without the last 20 mins. My stream froze just before we scored our 3rd and I also missed their 1st. Pity it didn't freeze for the last part of the game because I was a shaking wreck at the end. :lol:

The howler from Saivet actually seemed to put a rocket up his arse, he played like someone with something to prove. Good on him. 

We've looked more threatening since Gayle has been returned to the starting line-up but most of our good opportunities still come from out wide. If we had some reliable quality in the middle of the pitch too, we'd be a lot better off than we are. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NJS said:

Enjoyed that - they worked their bollocks off and got what they deserved in the end. 

Shit atmosphere compared to the old ground. 

Ot was actually better atmos than I was expecting. I get why you’re saying but it was better than the Emirates last weekend. 

1 hour ago, acrossthepond said:

The howler from Saivet actually seemed to put a rocket up his arse, he played like someone with something to prove. Good on him. 

We've looked more threatening since Gayle has been returned to the starting line-up but most of our good opportunities still come from out wide. If we had some reliable quality in the middle of the pitch too, we'd be a lot better off than we are. 

We looked good in a 442 against they way they set up with three at the back. Loads of space behind their wing backs.

hope!

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Ot was actually better atmos than I was expecting. I get why you’re saying but it was better than the Emirates last weekend. 

Overheard a hammer saying that was the worst atmosphere so far this year - he didn't know why but I got the impression there were a lot of kids having an Xmas treat which is fair enough. 

Arsenal - different place, same library of cunts. 

43 minutes ago, NJS said:

Overheard a hammer saying that was the worst atmosphere so far this year - he didn't know why but I got the impression there were a lot of kids having an Xmas treat which is fair enough. 

Arsenal - different place, same library of cunts. 

Modern way though innit. You could say the same about st James at times