The January 2018 transfer window thread

PaddockLad

Yep. This is what I am saying. There is a lot of talk of taking Kenedy on loan. I would take him on a loan deal with an option to buy. I would not take him on a half season then return option as it will do nothing to improve our chances of staying up.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

8 days in and not even a sniff of a deal.

Panic on the streets of Tyneside  

We're 7 days away from Rafa's first deadline of the 15th. Yet even as late as last friday he was still waiting to see what/if he had a budget. It makes you wonder if Ashley wants Rafa to walk away 

Truth is Ashley just doesn't give enough of a shit. He's got more than a full-time job going on elsewhere, and doesn't really want anything to do with NUFC other than completing a satisfactory sale. He definitely won't want Rafa to walk, as it makes us a more saleable asset, but equally he's got no desire to invest.

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What's peoples thoughts then?

For me, I dont see us bringing in anyone.

We all know the way this plays out Ashley will never change man 

• Like 1

Baffled tbh. I don't understand Mike Ashley; his actions are those of a very silly, very petty man and I find it difficult to imagine such a consistent simpleton.

But mostly I'm filled with thoughts of hot pokers and the fat cunt's voluminous anal cavity.

We'll likely see a couple of underwhelming loan siignings and barely scrape through the relegation fight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adios said:

Baffled tbh. I don't understand Mike Ashley; his actions are those of a very silly, very petty man and I find it difficult to imagine such a consistent simpleton.

But mostly I'm filled with thoughts of hot pokers and the fat cunt's voluminous anal cavity.

We'll likely see a couple of underwhelming loan siignings and barely scrape through the relegation fight.

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. Particularly with regard to the Edward II method of execution

it's suicide not to bring in anyone. i'd have us one of the favourites for the third relegation spot if we don't bring anyone. rafa is working miracles as it is, but the teams around us will surely strengthen. stoke may end up with a a new manager bounce