Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 27/12/17 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Haydnator

2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

C'mon Rafa, Diame is a detriment.

C'mon Rafa, Shelvey's not much better.

C'mon Rafa, ye shudda brought Ritchie on.

C'mon Rafa, ye shudda started Atsu, he was MOM at West Ham.

C'mon Rafa, where was Saivet?

:lol:

• Haha 1

Its such a unique position in which we find ourselves - 5 losses on the bounce at home yet we're not too disheartened, almost encouraged that we put in a decent effort against a side which has won 18 in a row.

Just shows how far that twat has kicked the confidence out of the fans. Still hopeful of a few players in Jan, lets get a good result against Brighton!

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Caragher tearing into us here like, the unintelligible douche 

He is such a nonce. I bet he says fuck all about his bin dipping team paying £75m for an average defender. Bell end. 

So apparently we lost 1-0 because man City were shit at finishing cock. 

It was hard to believe the number of changes Benitez made, really surprising he dropped Ritchie, Atsu, Clark, and Saivet after they did so well at West Ham.

It was hard to believe the score was only 1 - 0, I thought it had the makings of a cricket score.

The saddest thing is that we could have actually nicked a point with a little luck.

1 minute ago, Noelie said:

It was hard to believe the number of changes Benitez made, really surprising he dropped Ritchie, Atsu, Clark, and Saivet after they did so well at West Ham.

It was hard to believe the score was only 1 - 0, I thought it had the makings of a cricket score.

The saddest thing is that we could have actually nicked a point with a little luck.

Noelie, the changes were made because we have another game in three days. One that we have a much better chance of getting something from.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Caragher tearing into us here like, the unintelligible douche 

You have to love these fucking arsehole pundits. They all had us getting battered 4-0 or 5-0, we lose 1-0 and give a good account of ourselves (to such a degree Pep took a striker off for an extra defender) and these absolute cunts are saying we’re shite, boring. Shearer is banging on about how it’s relegation form, what did he expect? That we were going to batter a team that cost 20 times our side? A team that’s entire starting 11 where each player cost more than double our transfer record. They can all get fucked. 

Also Gayle had a far bigger shout for a pen than that little horrible, dirty cunt Alli did but they’re happy to shrug it off as a dive. Good fromRafa and the lads today, it took a scuffed finish off Sterlings studs to undo us, if we had anything resembling quality up front we’d have at least nicked a draw. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Noelie said:

It’s not that hard to understand really. 

That's the thing though the so Icalled experts don't like being told and proved wrong and dont have the minerals to admit it. 

City are a great team to watch don't get me wrong and to only be beat 1-0 by em shocked me. But the lads are only human and they're not going to butt fuck everyone this season. 

He deflected the question, to be fair to him, but it’s almost like Sky don’t give a shit if a Newcastle player is banned. It wasn’t a great challenge but was it so bad it needed bringing up again? It wasn’t a leg breaker 

God. What a fucking bell end. He's probably comparing him to Milner as  CB.

It wouldn't bother me if sky were consistent and put tackles like that in the spotlight all the time. But when it's a big name, especially and. English player they shit their pants and gloss over it

Love what Rafa is doing with the lineup.  Some he's forced into and others rotate in with a congested schedule still coming up.  

No sense playing Ritchie, Merino, Atsu, and others every game in December and the beginning of January.

Just got back, thought the game plan was all wrong tonight tbh. Fine sit back but when we did get the ball we still sat back and it was obvious they'd pick us off eventually doing that. We were better after they scored but you're chasing the game at that point and if we'd just played like that from the start we might have nicked the first goal then we could have sat back - it was like giving them a goal headstart. What did Gayle's pen shout look like on replays? Looked a stone waller to me. 

Off for a wash because I got caught downwind of some of the worst breath I've ever smelt and now feel like I stink of it.