TTLight Skin

I've had a go at the Toontastic Light theme/skin i said i'd bring back at some stage

bottom left corner, hit Theme then switch to it if you wanna give it a go, personally not for me so comments welcome onthose who prefered the black/white skin from before.

12 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

On the normal skin when people embed tweets they don't really display properly for me. Anyone else have the same?

It's probably not that they don't display properly it's probably because it was deleted.

So this should be fine

where as one where someones posted a tweet that was later deleted, you'll get the text but none of the wrapping that makes it "look" like a tweet

54 minutes ago, Ant said:

It's probably not that they don't display properly it's probably because it was deleted.

So this should be fine

where as one where someones posted a tweet that was later deleted, you'll get the text but none of the wrapping that makes it "look" like a tweet

It's on the mobile skin it happens, the white background doesn't always load so I'm trying to read black text against the grey background.