Happy New Year

Ken

I've just got back from the doctors and I'm not dying even though the glands in my neck have been up for about 3 months. Always feel short-changed when they don't prescribe me owt though. I waited a fucking age before going to see him about them so that I was sure they weren't going to go down on their own. 

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

Me too. Just coming down with the lurgy to make it even better 

First day off (22nd December) I woke up with that shit. Ring in sick, white Chuck D. You've gotta take the power back. 

52 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've just got back from the doctors and I'm not dying even though the glands in my neck have been up for about 3 months. Always feel short-changed when they don't prescribe me owt though. I waited a fucking age before going to see him about them so that I was sure they weren't going to go down on their own. 

I had that last year. Looked like I was smuggling peanuts on one side of my neck for months and felt low level shitty. Finally flared up into tonsolitis (sp) just before Christmas and a couple of weeks on penicillin sorted it all. 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancer

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

First day off (22nd December) I woke up with that shit. Ring in sick, white Chuck D. You've gotta take the power back. 

:lol:

• 6 months later...
On 03/01/2018 at 09:13, TheGingerQuiff said:

Sat in James Cook now trying to get this sorted out. Apparently I've got a big huuuuge stone in me salivary gland.