Stoke vs Rafa's Rejects

TheGingerQuiff

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Ref forgets to book the cunt pulling Atsu back when he played the advantage

Odds in he'll make another yellow card challenge but obviously not get sent off. It's only Newcastle after all.

Murphy off for Joselu. Never thought I'd say this but we need some height in this game, our front line are like Gulliver's fucking travels. 

Ref has waved play on for 2 yellow card fouls now and forgotten to give the card. 

1 minute ago, acrossthepond said:

Murphy off for Joselu. Never thought I'd say this but we need some height in this game, our front line are like Gulliver's fucking travels. 

Ref has waved play on for 2 yellow card fouls now and forgotten to give the card.

It's ok though, it's only Newcastle, we don't mind this from refs.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

No way Rafa spends that money on Murphy if he thinks he's only getting £5m to get a striker and that's it. Ashley clearly going for a hat-trick of relegations.

Ashley was probably looking at the potential return for a young English player when the scouts suggested Murphy.

Fair play to Diamé, thought he had a decent half.

Not for turning on Murphy as he's had fuck all time on the pitch yet.  He has been woeful today though.

11 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Not sure how you've arrived there. We're opening them up when we burst forward