Snow watch

Toonraider

Well, we have snow forecast for down here over the weekend...so i presumed you may have some. Just checked Yahoo weather, says a mixture of rain and snow for tomorrow night in Newcastle. So nothing much :huh:

Na, it's a bit chilly like. Shorts weather.

84612[/snapback]

LOL if you say its chilly up there then to a southern girl its bloody freezing! Last time i came up and got off the train i couldnt catch my breath it was sooooo cold :huh:

Well, we have snow forecast for down here over the weekend...so i presumed you may have some.  Just checked Yahoo weather,  says a mixture of rain and snow for tomorrow night in Newcastle. So nothing much  :huh:

84616[/snapback]

Just to let everyone know the Barbecue's still on, as planned. The women may want to bring a shawl as there's bound to be a stiff breeze a little later on.

Well, we have snow forecast for down here over the weekend...so i presumed you may have some.  Just checked Yahoo weather,  says a mixture of rain and snow for tomorrow night in Newcastle. So nothing much  :lol:

84616[/snapback]

Just to let everyone know the Barbecue's still on, as planned. The women may want to bring a shawl as there's bound to be a stiff breeze a little later on.

84622[/snapback]

Plus it will help mop up your pearl necklaces.

Not snow. We have no heat or water in the house atm. They were fitting a new boiler yesterday and broke a water pipe.

84657[/snapback]

Combi? How much you paying like? (I am an expert on such matters).

84677[/snapback]

That would be between 1000-1500 pounds, wouldn't it?

Not snow. We have no heat or water in the house atm. They were fitting a new boiler yesterday and broke a water pipe.

84657[/snapback]

84677[/snapback]

84707[/snapback]

Last years prices my friend.

The going rate these days is between £1250 and £1750

84657[/snapback]

84677[/snapback]

84707[/snapback]

84722[/snapback]

I don't know the cost. The landlords paying for it. All i know is that its a Worcester Jr combi boiler that was bought in stockport on tuesday by the plumber who is called Joe. You can track that down if you want but i can't really be bothered.

84657[/snapback]

84677[/snapback]

84707[/snapback]

84722[/snapback]

That's quite a range

I don't know the cost. The landlords paying for it. All i know is that its a Worcester Jr combi boiler that was bought in stockport on tuesday by the plumber who is called Joe. You can track that down if you want but i can't really be bothered.

84960[/snapback]

A Worcester-Bosch you say? The Roll-Royce of combi boilers. Your landlord is a good man. :lol: