Your CV.

Howmanheyman

Your CV.  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

2 interviews for me over the next couple of days. Could do with getting @The Fish on here tonight so I can let off some steam in between being pretend nice

:lol: Good luck man, for real.

Been busy. 

Good luck Quiff, I'd say just be yourself but... ;) 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Ironically, he does have posting on toontastic on his CV iirc. 

Not anymore Brother Funsponge, that was only on my resume for a particular job. Working for the Sun on their forums, an honest to goodness paid job to dick about on forums...

I was unsuccessful and I don't like to talk about that fairly bleak period of my life thankyouverymuch.

These days it just reads "content provider and original paradigm engineer" with a MS Paint stickfigure of me smoking a cigar while I surf on the back of a great white.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/01/2018 at 12:56, TheGingerQuiff said:

2 interviews for me over the next couple of days. Could do with getting @The Fish on here tonight so I can let off some steam in between being pretend nice

So like a boss I got both jobs, I've been at one for 3 weeks and now the higher paid one has given me a job. So I've accepted and told current job who tried to keep me and have been really nice and understanding about it. Which has made me feel absolutely awful!

Congrats on the new job. You've not been at the lower paid place long and they've not forked out of industry qualifications or owt have they? You owe them nothing man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Congrats on the new job. You've not been at the lower paid place long and they've not forked out of industry qualifications or owt have they? You owe them nothing man.

Alreet, Matt Goss. :D

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Its still alright to feel a little bad for inconveniencing nice people Fish. 

14 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

So like a boss I got both jobs, I've been at one for 3 weeks and now the higher paid one has given me a job. So I've accepted and told current job who tried to keep me and have been really nice and understanding about it. Which has made me feel absolutely awful!

Well done, mate. Good for you

• Thanks 1