Newcastle United v Luton Town FA Cup 3rd round sat 6/1/18

Tdansmith

7,500 Luton fans should make for a crackin' atmosphere 

Rafa will shuffle so god knows what the team will be.

Rob Lee's two sons should be in the Luton team, Rob Lee Newcastle legend will be a very proud dad.

3-1 to Newcastle 

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

7,500 Luton fans should make for a crackin' atmosphere 

Rafa will shuffle so god knows what the team will be.

Rob Lee's two sons should be in the Luton team, Rob Lee Newcastle legend will be a very proud dad.

3-1 to Newcastle 

I hated Luton Town tbh. ID card scheme, placca pitch, away fan ban, Tory MP as a chairman, managing to win a cup while we couldn't despite them being a set of cunts and having Steve Foster wearing a fucking stupid headband, ginger Hartson and kerb crawling David Pleat knocking out one of the few teams we've had that should've been easily good enough to win a trophy. Fuck em. :lol:

(Also, isn't that little scroat 'Tommy Robinson' from there? If true, still cunts. Fuck em some more).  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I hated Luton Town tbh. ID card scheme, placca pitch, away fan ban, Tory MP as a chairman, managing to win a cup while we couldn't despite them being a set of cunts and having Steve Foster wearing a fucking stupid headband, ginger Hartson and kerb crawling David Pleat knocking out one of the few teams we've had that should've been easily good enough to win a trophy. Fuck em. :lol:

(Also, isn't that little scroat 'Tommy Robinson' from there? If true, still cunts. Fuck em some more).  

Aye, so proud of his heritage he had to adopt someone else's

4 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

45,000 tickets sold for this already, this will make it the largest ever FA Cup crowd at SJP while the fat controller has been in charge.

I wonder if Mitro will play ? 

Still injured as far I am aware.

19 hours ago, Meenzer said:

And

I think my sister bought that when it came out and played the arse off it for a month or so...may explain why I know every single word :blush:

Rafa says he'll treat Luton with the same respect as he did Man City... no doubt an afternoon of thrills and spills awaits then..

Edited by PaddockLad

Feeling positive about this either way.

Assuming Rafa plays a reserve/youth team, we either win and see him hailed as the tactical genius he is......or we lose, sky, Twitter and the rest gan mental, resulting in a collective siege mentality within the team galvanising us to mid table safety.

think I’d prefer the latter on balance.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Not likely to be any streams for this?

Looking doubtful, .com not reporting any overseas channels carrying it. Probably going to be be radio only.

Good looking lineup. Not a million miles away from first choice. Hopefully another confidence boosting win, by a few goals, to take us into the massive Swansea game.

As KD says this is the strongest cup line up we’ve seen in ages. Maybe Mandy has told Rafa to give it a go, Mick Quinn seems convinced :lol: people reckon he’s fell for a fake ssn tweet, but he’s saying he’s heard from 3 sources it’ll be announced later.