Newcastle United v Luton Town FA Cup 3rd round sat 6/1/18

Tdansmith

3 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

They are proper shit like.

Aye, 3-1 up Perez has scored two and the twat is having a pop at him :lol: . I get Perez is a frustrating player but he doesn’t deserve stick today ffs. 

I'll wait to read Douglas' report, and any of the lads off here who went. 

Except @trooper, that lad could win a Vergara blowjob and moan about having to wash his cock.

;)

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Nerves, inexperience or just not very good?

Nerves, especially early on. Hard to be too judgemental but at the same time him and lascelles going off gave them a bit of a boost. Once we scored we looked the difference in leagues that there obviously was but the second half was pretty poor to put it mildly even allowing for the 'seeing it out' mentality.

6 minutes ago, Bizza said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42591596

Highlights, Woodman all over the place for their goal.

Clark should have stepped up with the rest of the defence and he would have been a mile off, instead he sat deep in no-man's land and played him well onside, that mean't the keeper got caught in between aswell. You're being harsh on the young keeper, it was just poor defending by Clark.

It is nice to have taken the cup much more seriously than in recent years, but I genuinely feel we needed to rest the key players today.  

Woodman being proper nervy is really disappointing.