Away games

Turt

So I am taking my 7 year old son to his first away game v Man City. We have a season ticket so thought would treat him but wondering the 'protocal' nowadays for away games?

I see most people stand....so would he be ok to stand on his seat??? Well out of touch with away games as it's years since I went last.

4 hours ago, Turt said:

So I am taking my 7 year old son to his first away game v Man City. We have a season ticket so thought would treat him but wondering the 'protocal' nowadays for away games?

I see most people stand....so would he be ok to stand on his seat??? Well out of touch with away games as it's years since I went last.

Does he stand on his seat at home games ?

22 hours ago, Turt said:

Don't be so keen to look for silly rules. FFS, let the your young'un stand on a seat and don't worry about it. If he happens to block someone's view then sit him down. Otherwise use your noggin. :lol:

No he doesn't stand on seat at home games but everyone sits doon! Wouldn't be so bad if we could choose seats as would sit near front but unfortunately can't

Edited by Turt