VAR... really??

PaddockLad

Aye the offside rule is being more and more exposed by it imo (as are some others) we all know its been shite for years.

Honestly as long as I can properly remember the offside rule has been badly worded and awkward to follow.

It’s turning a sport even more into a science. Fuck that. The first time I’m waiting around 5 mins for a decision on a goal I doubt if I’ll be back. Won’t matter  to ewerk. He gets his kicks from watching his mates run around a peat bog smashing dead hedgehogs in the air with sticks in that turbo nutter bastard hockey thing they play. Or the mad basketball/football nonsense with the rugby posts with football nets. And he’s got the temerity to lecture us about the rules & spirit go our national game :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

It was only the Nations League, you'll get over it.

I like the news sources that are congratulating Ronaldo on the second major trophy of his international career :lol: the league cup of international trophies, and even that is being kind. I would still have loved England to win it mind. 

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

The Charity Shield of international tournaments would be a more apt comparison.

:lol: Harsh on the Charity shield, it was part of Mourinho’s treble at Man U. 

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

run around a peat bog smashing dead hedgehogs in the air with sticks in that turbo nutter bastard hockey thing they play. 

at least one video link please.   :lol: