FA Cup 4th Round - Chelsea (or Norwich) v Newcastle

wykikitoon

IF we beat Chelsea it'll be the first time in Ashley's ten year tenure that we've reached the fifth round of the F.A. Cup.:o

The FA Cup has lost it's magic now & to be honest being drawn against Chelsea maybe a godsend. I'm not saying i want us to get beat but we could do without the extra games to concentrate on our league position.

Edited by trooper

4 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Going down and getting further in the cup aren't mutually exclusive.

Your right but in this instance we could do without the extra games.

2 hours ago, trooper said:

IF we beat Chelsea it'll be the first time in Ashley's ten year tenure that we've reached the fifth round of the F.A. Cup.:o

The FA Cup has lost it's magic now & to be honest being drawn against Chelsea maybe a godsend. I'm not saying i want us to get beat but we could do without the extra games to concentrate on our league position.

If we go down Ashley isn't selling 

Were not signing anyone so theres a fair chance we'll go down

that being the case a win v those horrible jumped up cockney cunts would be welcomed by myself

that is all :good: 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

that being the case a win v those horrible jumped up cockney cunts would be welcomed by myself

Aye, our history in the FA Cup under Ashley shouldn't even factor into wanting to do these at Stamford Bridge. Ashley has no bearing on me wanting my team to win football matches.

42 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Even if you thought it best for our survival to lose this* then the sight of Stamford bridge, the Chelsea crowd, the fucking shit music they run out to, the dodgy Russian bankrolling their success, Wembley 2000 and everything that club stands for makes you think again. Fuck em, would love to beat them even if it is unlikely.

*There's no real evidence IMHO despite Penfold's research or was it the speccy cockney wanker llambias? 

Jimmy Hill and Des Lynam's devastated faces in the BBC studio after Les got that late equaliser against them.

48 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fuck em, would love to beat them even if it is unlikely.

Always. :good: 

5 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Horrific dive from Gayle too, just as well there's no VAR as I doubt he'd fancy the ref seeing that replayed again six times or so.

He does it all the time, the idiot.

I can see the daft baldy git getting sent off here, he's in one of those moods