Newcastle United v Swansea City St James' Park, Premier League 13 Jan 2018 KO 300pm

Tdansmith

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Draw would be fine.

GingerNut fell in the Gut, and swallered aal the fishees.

And so should you if you think a draw would be fine.:mad:

• Haha 2

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/12/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

Top reporting on us from the Guardian yet again, this time from the other sunderland fan they have covering us, Glendenning.

"Newcastle don't do well when Lascelles is injured" 

Didn't both Lascelles and Benitez say that he'll be fit and able to play immediately after the luton game?

53 minutes ago, Andrew said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/12/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

Top reporting on us from the Guardian yet again, this time from the other sunderland fan they have covering us, Glendenning.

"Newcastle don't do well when Lascelles is injured" 

Didn't both Lascelles and Benitez say that he'll be fit and able to play immediately after the luton game?

According to physioroom.com there's a slight doubt as to wether Lascalles will play.

There's deffo a rabbit off with Mitrovic physio room saying he's still got his back injury  & is a major doubt for tomorows game. Yet he said a few days ago he's fitter than ever.

13 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

We should use the same tactics as last time and drop Rafa

Nope, i just don't understand that one, i know you're shit stirring again i just don't see the funny bit.

But keep on trying ginger fella :icon_lol:

20 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Nope, i just don't understand that one, i know you're shit stirring again i just don't see the funny bit.

But keep on trying ginger fella :icon_lol:

I'll break it down for you, predator. Last time we played Swansea Benitez was on the sick and we won.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'll break it down for you, predator. Last time we played Swansea Benitez was on the sick and we won.

Ohh i see, I'm that used to reading your posts as shit stirring posts, i forgot all about your sarcastic posts.

One again, well done.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I wish you'd forget your login details.

Are you that far up your own arse ?

Just ignore my posts mate, if you disagree with me or don't like my posts.

I'll be a bit sad if you do tbh. But that's ok.

I quite like a lot of your posts, in fact if you have a look you'll see I've actually "liked" lots of your posts..nearly as much as you have.