3 Questions For Ashley

trooper

46 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

Yes i am,,thanks for the welcome,,have been posting on other Toon forums for years,,boredom and bad weather brought me here,,dont know why..the posts i have read to date are hardly amusing, inspirational or interesting . And the Makem paranoia is disturbing,

:lol:

On behalf of the people who've been on here a while I can only apologise for the lack of interest, inspiration or amusement. I for one will definitely be upping my game from now on. :good:

Welcome on board!! 

2 hours ago, shotleyskunk said:

Yes i am,,thanks for the welcome,,have been posting on other Toon forums for years,,boredom and bad weather brought me here,,dont know why..the posts i have read to date are hardly amusing, inspirational or interesting . And the Makem paranoia is disturbing,

Lol fuck off and take it like everyone else did. Makem 

Let's please try to hit the correct key when you incorporate another pointless ellipsis into your poorly thought-out sentence fragments. I know someone with fingers the size of Greggs sausage rolls probably struggles with the delicate touch needed to use modern technology (and your sister-mam only ever let you use the computer at Pennywell public library for 15 minutes at a time) but even someone with the rudimentary intelligence required to open a bottle of blue pop can tell the difference between a comma and a full stop. So get it right you cretin.

And welcome to the board. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

In the big scheme of things..who gives a fuck man?..the grammar police tend to be everywhere..as i said ..i really dont give a toss about your opinion.In fact i dont even know why i'm bothering to re...x

When 100% of your communication is written it tends to be quite important.

Kind of with shotley on this tbh. :lol:  

I don't think I've had difficulty comprehending anything he's written (which is ultimately all that matters) in spite of some thoroughly bizarre attempts at quoting.

Aye but he's undergoing the now ritualistic TT baptism of fire, where everyone comes out to call him a cunt to see if he can handle the way the board operates. It's to save him time in the long run :D

tdan nearly didn't make it through his as I recall :lol:

Yeah mate, you may have played the game to a pro level, but we have the Fish who can interpret what players are doing off camera just by watching the movements of the other team's defenders.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

Without any doubt, this forum is populated by some of the most arrogant posters, i have ever come across. As someone who played the game at a pro level, my opinion of the postings to date , and the opinions posted 

who the fuck is this cunt? :lol:

3 minutes ago, shotleyskunk said:

Without any doubt, this forum is populated by some of the most arrogant posters, i have ever come across. As someone who played the game at a pro level, my opinion of the postings to date , and the opinions posted 

You may be taking things a bit too seriously.

12 minutes ago, adios said:

Feckin' cheek of @The Fish not posting on his honeymoon. :rolleyes:   

probably enjoying getting laid while he can.

he's got a future of ever diminishing sex to look forward to, from the moment his flight home lands onwards, so who can blame him for neglecting the board and making hay while sun shines?

he'll be back.