NEWCASTLE UNITED v Burnley , St James' Park KO 7.45pm (Wed 31st Jan 2018)

Tdansmith

can't fault the effort. we were the better team, the last 10 minutes aside when we lost our heads. should have won by at least a couple and would have if we didn't have a blind fucking donkey up front. i wouldn't be arsed if i never saw that useless prick ever again in a toon shirt. honestly, what does he bring that mitro doesn't? just useless

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

can't fault the effort. we were the better team, the last 10 minutes aside when we lost our heads. should have won by at least a couple and would have if we didn't have a blind fucking donkey up front. i wouldn't be arsed if i never saw that useless prick ever again in a toon shirt. honestly, what does he bring that mitro doesn't? just useless

I've been banging that drum for ages, but was told that Mitrovic is shitter even than Joselu

12 minutes ago, beatty said:

Would ask Rafa why he signed Joselu.  Then ask him why he keeps using him in the face of the mountain of evidence pointing to the fact that he is fucking useless. 

You forget that the fat one's reluctance to sign anyone in the summer window?  Joselu was a last minute signing to shut us up for a second.

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO MURDER JOSELU...............................................

I would certainly contribute money to hire a hit man.

10 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If we don't win at the weekend we'll be going down. Blown too many home games versus shite

play better away though, don't we? massive game against palace but fancy us to win there more than i did today

4 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Battered Bournemouth, LOST.

Battered Brighton, DREW.

Battered Swansea, DREW.

Battered Burnley, DREW.

There's a pattern emerging, they couldn't finish their dinner.

It was clear as day during the summer yet the club wouldn’t pay the money for a decent striker. We haven’t been great in the final third all season but a decent striker would have seen us top half right now.

Just now, Noelie said:

No it wasn't, and I think the scorer was in an offside position.

I think you're right on that front too, Noelie.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

play better away though, don't we? massive game against palace but fancy us to win there more than i did today

Means fuck all when you can't put your chances away like this shower. If Joselu starts another game this season they deserve to go down.

Great effort 

Kenedy was a breath of fresh air - lots to offer in attack as was Murphy when he came on. Could potentially start ahead of Astu Sunday. 

Joselu - honest to god, what a massive pile of dog shite he is...! I don’t know who he was praying too when he missed as I guarantee they would have been trying to reach down to wipe their arse with him...! 

Perez played as usual like an overgrown toddler getting knocked off the ball and Yedlin just looking average as per-usual. 

Sloppy goal to give away, but a nice piece of play for the header. The keeper stood no chance.

overall - great effort, but the sooner we get Slimani on, possibly alongside Gayle or even Murphy playing off him, the better. 

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Say it so I can go to bed 

It was a shame tonight because for most of the game (whike Kenedy was on) we played well. But yet again we dropped another 2 home points we all know why Fanks you fat cockney bastard get out of our club.

• Thanks 1