Rafa's Beef Curtain Eating Loons v Crystal Palace - Sunday 4th Feb - 14:15 - Sky

wykikitoon

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Yeah, motherfucker, I eat everything. I eat the pussy. I eat the butt. I eat every motherfuckin thang

Ooooh, do you make house calls? :)

1 hour ago, acrossthepond said:

I thought we sent the beef curtain-eating loon on loan to Fulham? 

If Islam scores a hattrick tomorrow, the entire first team and bench will do the Mitro.

A win against Palace would move us up the table a few places, and if Watford lose against Chelsea on Monday we could move up one more place.

C'mon Rafa, we must win this one, with the points we have now, disregarding goal difference, we're basically in the bottom three.

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

We need all 3 points today as in the next 2/3 games the bottom 4/5 are going to be cut adrift if you look at the table 

Do you reckon? West brom aside there are only 3 points between the entire bottom half, it looks like one of the most open relegation battles in years to me.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Do you reckon? West brom aside there are only 3 points between the entire bottom half, it looks like one of the most open relegation battles in years to me.

He's just making stuff up to aid his negativity now :D

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He's just making stuff up to aid his negativity now :D

If Palace take all 3 points theres an imediate gap of 2 points between us & Southampton.Our next 3 after today are...

Man Utd (h)

Bournemouth (a)

Liverpool (a)

All im saying is i can see the bottom 4/5 cut adrift in the next few games if we dont take all 3 points we could be included in that group.