Rafa's resurgent willy wavers vs moaning Mourinho's mancs

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, robchester said:

Dubravka or Diame MOM for me. Incredible result. 

Diame and shelvey both worked their socks off all game. Looks like our first choice centre mid pairing now to me based on the past couple of games 

Brilliant stuff from everyone, I thought Shelvey was MOTM but Dubravka and Diame both have a good case as well. Lascelles and Lejeune absolutely impermeable at the back. 

Had a good feeling about this game, this is exactly the kind of match where we traditionally turn up. Sourpuss Mourinho goes home with nothing yet again. 

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Could really do with the three points tomorrow and I’ve got a feeling in my bones we’re going to get them.

Dem bones, dem bones......................

2 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

Gosh, Mourinho being beautifully graceful on Sky now.

Brilliant, brilliant victory! Fucking love Dubravka already.

What did Mourinho say?

3 minutes ago, adios said:

What did Mourinho say?

They fought like animals - I hope they take that as a compliment. The gods of football were on their side. It wasn't going to happen for us today. Newcastle gave what they have and what they don't have, that's a beautiful thing in football.

"They fought for their point, a point is what they had in mind. We made a defensive mistake and when they are in front they had only one thing in mind and gave their lives to keep a clean sheet."

not sure the football gods were on our side mind, had a stone wall pen ignored, a player went unpunished for going JCVD on Atsu and Ritchie was never offside. 

Edited by Howay