Rafa's resurgent willy wavers vs moaning Mourinho's mancs

Dr Gloom

42 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

WBA certainly look like they're on their way out. Not entirely sure how that has happened tbh, they've been a relatively stable club for some time.

Its because wolves are going up. Both clubs can't play in the PL at the same time. :good:

I've still got next to no voice after Sunday's shouting and bawling.  All I'll say about Man Utd is they are desperate for the amount of money they've spent on players.  Both first halfs we've played this season against them we've been the better team.  This was 8th time I've seen us beat them at home, arguably with our poorest team, but their determination on Sunday made me proud of the lot of them.

2-1 87

1-0 87

2-0 94

5-0 96

3-0 00

4-3 01

3-0 12

1-0 18

50 minutes ago, McFaul said:

I've still got next to no voice after Sunday's shouting and bawling.  All I'll say about Man Utd is they are desperate for the amount of money they've spent on players.  Both first halfs we've played this season against them we've been the better team.  This was 8th time I've seen us beat them at home, arguably with our poorest team, but their determination on Sunday made me proud of the lot of them.

2-1 87

1-0 87

2-0 94

5-0 96

3-0 00

4-3 01

3-0 12

1-0 18

Aye, I was saying similar to my Dad about how poor they are relative to what they've spent. Doesn't say much for the league (Man City apart, obviously) when you look at where they are in the table.

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, I was saying similar to my Dad about how poor they are relative to what they've spent. Doesn't say much for the league (Man City apart, obviously) when you look at where they are in the table.

And yet, all five PL teams could be into the quarter finals of the Champions league.