Rafa's resurgent willy wavers vs moaning Mourinho's mancs

Dr Gloom

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Apparently Slimani and Dubrovka will be fit to start (I'm assuming Kenedy is fine to start as well).

i will revise my prediction to a 3-1 home win 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

He's media savvy but he went out of his way to make it clear we were his second choice and he never took the opportunity to the praise the club or the fans in his time here (or since) despite the fact he got a hell of a lot out of being here for not very much in return. I could be wrong but this could also be him treating us with the same level of contempt. Could be me giving him too much credit like.

I totally agree he's a cock who thought he was better than NUFC and he feels no attachment or empathy for us, I just think as an ex- Liverpool and Man U employee he'll always refer to them as 'United'. I don't think he'd give us a second thought let alone wind us up.

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I totally agree he's a cock who thought he was better than NUFC and he feels no attachment or empathy for us, I just think as an ex- Liverpool and Man U employee he'll always refer to them as 'United'. I don't think he'd give us a second thought let alone wind us up.

You're probably right. Not worth the steam off our shite either way

5 hours ago, Alex said:

You're probably right. Not worth the steam off our shite either way

The steam off our shite would have more of a backbone anarl.

He and Bellamy are there to perpetuate the NUFC cliques, there can be no other reason as neither offer insight or intellect.

• Like 1

I hope we attack them from the first whistle give it a go. This IS a winnable game we're at home we NEED all 3 points. Come on Rafa set them up to attack sod parking the bus that's what they'll be expecting.

28 minutes ago, trooper said:

I hope we attack them from the first whistle give it a go. This IS a winnable game we're at home we NEED all 3 points. Come on Rafa set them up to attack sod parking the bus that's what they'll be expecting.

We did that at Old Trafford and lost 4-1, troops.

3 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I keep saying this to people.  I don't know what they think we can do with the players available.

We haven't got the players to do it against the sides outside the top 6, let alone against the likes of Man Utd.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

We haven't got the players to do it against the sides outside the top 6, let alone against the likes of Man Utd.

Whats the alternative ? we may as well get beat trying as sitting back & getting beat.

7 minutes ago, trooper said:

Whats the alternative ? we may as well get beat trying as sitting back & getting beat.

Given that our goal difference is -12 and the bottom threes are -26, -27 and -16 thats really not true is it?

Conservatively picking up points and avoiding big losses is what is keeping us out of that bottom three.

19th to 12th being split by 3 points but the bottom few teams are about to be cut adrift and then this, you've an odd view of the table troops.

17 minutes ago, trooper said:

Keep it tight, work hard, try and hit on the counter attack and give yourself a chance to sneak a result or go for it and give yourself a lot less chance you mean? I agree about the lack of options at least.