Rafa's resurgent willy wavers vs moaning Mourinho's mancs

Dr Gloom

Jose:

Speaking ahead of the game, Mourinho of SJP:

"I think it's difficult honestly, I've always felt (they are)beautiful matches but difficult matches.

"I like to go there, I like the feeling of going to Mr Robson's home....I like the stadium, I think the stadium is really nice. 

"I like the atmosphere, They are a good, enthusiastic crowd. I like the Geordies, I like to go there."

Rafa Benitez on the home form. . .

In terms of results it has not been good, but some times we have deserved more. We have to learn to score the second goal & manage things a little better. Our idea is to win every game, home or away, & we have to learn to do that quickly.

Rafa Benitez on being defensive. . .

We are not a defensive team, we are a team that has to defend. They are different things

Rafa Benitez - 'We will try to win'

I have seen a lot of teams playing defensive against Manchester City. How I will approach #mufc will be how I think I can beat them. If we have to defend, we will do it, but after you have to attack. We will see how I will approach it. We will try to win

Rafa Benitez on competing with Manchester United

#MUFC were very good better & they are a little better now with Alexis Sanchez. They have a lot of money & are a very good team. We know where we are & we have to compete with the tools we have

Rafa Benitez on Islam Slimani

Slimani still not fully fit. #nufc will assess him again tomorrow #Mufc. Slimani has been working in the gym and missed full training.

Gamez is getting better but still we have to wait. Diame is training. Clark is training after his knee problem. Slimani has been part of the training session so we will see. We have to see if he is feeling tomorrow to see if he can start. Joselu fine too

Edited by trooper
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Jose:

Speaking ahead of the game, Mourinho of SJP:

"I think it's difficult honestly, I've always felt (they are)beautiful matches but difficult matches.

"I like to go there, I like the feeling of going to Mr Robson's home....I like the stadium, I think the stadium is really nice. 

"I like the atmosphere, They are a good, enthusiastic crowd. I like the Geordies, I like to go there."

He's always full of this until he doesn't get a result and he starts pissing and moaning.

22 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

Je prédis que nous allons perdre 2-1. Toutefois, si Kenedy joue avec un peu de je-ne-sais-quoi, nous pourrions juste gagner.  :dunno:

Aa divvint knaa wot froggy taak is aal aboot hinny, aa canna mek heed nor tail of it like.:o