Bournemouth Vs NEWCASTLE UNITED 24/02/2018 vitality stadium KO 300pm

Tdansmith

That was pathetic, typical Newcastle, tossing points doon the netty.

You could say that Shelvey missing the sitter cost us dearly.

Who would have thought that a 2 nowt lead would turn into such a nail-biting finish when it looked like they were going to get a winning goal.

Diame was back to his usual game, nothing like he was against ManU.

Shelvey was no where near his performance against ManU either.

Kenedy was disappointing, shone in his first game but hasn't kept up the tempo.

That was disgustingly disappointing, slipping down the table and still in a dire relegation battle when we could have been in a much better place if we hadn't fucked it up.

7 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Stop wetting the bed lads, we'll be fine.

Too tight down there to say that with any confidence right now. We’re still in the mix. Those two points would have been massive 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Too tight down there to say that with any confidence right now. We’re still in the mix. Those two points would have been massive 

I'm very confident we will stay up. I agree those extra two points would have been massive like, if we did win people would be saying we are already safe :huh:

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It will all depend on our three home games against Southampton, Huddersfield and West Brom imo 

58 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Stop wetting the bed lads, we'll be fine.

Have you seen the table & our next few games. We've done this too many times this season anybody who isn't starting to get slightly worried must be mental.

1 minute ago, trooper said:

Have you seen the table & our next few games. We've done this too many times this season anybody who isn't starting to get slightly worried must be mental.

I must be just a little bit mental then :icon_lol:

I just look for the positives, we played brilliant against man utd and very good for most of the match today  ( Rafa messed up today with the subs )

Only man city have beat us in the last 10 games, we have home games against Saints,Huddersfield and WBA that if we play like we have done the last few games we should win.

We play Liverpool and Spurs away certain defeats.

Leicester, Everton and Watford will all be in holiday mode when we play them away, Leicester might even have the FA Cup on heir minds, even Arsenal and Chelsea might well be on holiday by the time we play them at home.

End of the day play like we did against man utd and most of today we will be fine, especially as Slimani will be around soon to help Rafa have yet another strong finish to a season. 

51 minutes ago, craigc said:

A win and we were safe fuck sake 

47 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

No we weren't  

Maybe not safe with the win, but a hell of a lot better off higher up the table and a bigger margin from the bottom three.

I've said before that other results have just as much affect as ours does and today is proof of that with Brighton and Huddersfield getting 3 points.

3 points today would have kept us above them and put us above Bournemouth on goal difference.

The self-inflicted loss of 2 points today was horrendous.

11 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Fuck football, what the fuck is it anyway? Means absolutely fucking nothing in the grand scheme of things. Enjoy your life while you can.

Some people say it's a matter of life and death.

15 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Those people are dead.

The bloke who said it is.

But the people who think it are not..apart from maybe you.

Either way I agree with your theory about enjoying life.