Jump to content

Bournemouth Vs NEWCASTLE UNITED 24/02/2018 vitality stadium KO 300pm


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A win would be nicer.

Get in!!!    Tony Gayle? Gutted btw. 

Another stunning Shelvey long ball. 

The chronicle love repeating what pundits say, like. Merson, Lawrenson, Carragher, Neville and Lampard today as well as Charlie Nicholas. Who needs iplayers and a TV license when Lee and the boys have our backs keeping us posted on football's think tank experts? I for one am grateful. :good:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andrew said:

 

He's absolutely right as well tbf, seems a decent pundit so far, he was on some of the CL games this week I think and has the benefit of speaking sense and being able to string a sentence together.

 

He’s not thick as fuck which gives him an advantage over most ex-players 

Link to post
Share on other sites

a cm not tracking back in that scenario is completely criminal no matter how attacking minded they are, he's not in behind the #9 like a number 10 would be (kaka or someone), he's got a good passing range and that's it

imagine someone like debryne in that clip, he'd be busting his balls to track Cook or at least Smith

 

He's lazy as fuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have thrown 19 points from winning positions so far this season. Now it's obviously not as simple as just adding them on and saying 'we should be sixth!' but that's a huge amount. I'd like to see what the average is for the league as a whole and see where we'd be if it wasn't such a big issue for us. It's clearly a problem and needs sorting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ant said:

a cm not tracking back in that scenario is completely criminal no matter how attacking minded they are, he's not in behind the #9 like a number 10 would be (kaka or someone), he's got a good passing range and that's it

imagine someone like debryne in that clip, he'd be busting his balls to track Cook or at least Smith

 

He's lazy as fuck

 

As soon as he missed his chance at goal I had a strong feeling of worry that we'd be scored upon.

Edited by LooneyToony
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rob032 said:

We have thrown 19 points from winning positions so far this season. Now it's obviously not as simple as just adding them on and saying 'we should be sixth!' but that's a huge amount. I'd like to see what the average is for the league as a whole and see where we'd be if it wasn't such a big issue for us. It's clearly a problem and needs sorting.

 

Jesus is that right? I knew we'd thrown a few away but thats mental!

Work needed over summer to improve our nerve, assuming we don't get relegated or lose our manager and best players anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ant said:

a cm not tracking back in that scenario is completely criminal no matter how attacking minded they are, he's not in behind the #9 like a number 10 would be (kaka or someone), he's got a good passing range and that's it

imagine someone like debryne in that clip, he'd be busting his balls to track Cook or at least Smith

 

He's lazy as fuck

He seemed to do it against Man U so I wouldn't say it was completely alien to him.

 

I think the timing was unfortunate for the first goal - he'd just ran the length of the field at full belt - not saying that should fuck him but he's not a runner anyway.

 

Also he's just brought Hayden on - where was he?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NJS said:

He seemed to do it against Man U so I wouldn't say it was completely alien to him.

 

I think the timing was unfortunate for the first goal - he'd just ran the length of the field at full belt - not saying that should fuck him but he's not a runner anyway.

 

Also he's just brought Hayden on - where was he?

 

 

 

 

Hayden picked up Cook after Shelvey let him go for the first, not much he could do there and hes correctly marking his runner in the right back position for the second.

 

No two ways about it, he was doing his work and Shelvey was bent over with his hands on his knees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are relegated, and we might well be, I think you would have to call the loss of 2 points at Bournemouth the nail in the coffin.

Forget the other games we should have, could have won, this one was catastrophic. Two up at half time, in the lead for so long, then leak 2 late goals, unbelievable and unforgivable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

You’ve posted more since Bournemouth equalised yesterday than you did in the two weeks since we beat Man U 

 

Do you have to take your shoes & socks off if the count is more than 10? :razz:

Glad you keep track of my posts kind sir.:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Noelie said:

If we are relegated, and we might well be, I think you would have to call the loss of 2 points at Bournemouth the nail in the coffin.

Forget the other games we should have, could have won, this one was catastrophic. Two up at half time, in the lead for so long, then leak 2 late goals, unbelievable and unforgivable.

Calm your arse down my friend, we will be safe, we will stay up comfortably 

Have you not watched the last few matches, we have been playing really well, it's nowt like the last two relegation seasons  where we deserved to go down.

This team/squad with Rafa in charge will stay up comfortably.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...