Rafa's Window Licking Fart Suckers v Bin Dipping Job Dodging Hommes

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Has anyone tried to defrost a vehicle today?...6 inches of snow here yesterday afternoon were followed by a night of some sort of freezing rain followed by a sharp frost, this resulted in my van not having just a layer of frost on the windscreen which can be scraped off in a minute or so but the whole thing being enasced like some sort of frozen tomb in sheets of ice half an inch thick :huh: So I've spent an hour getting rid of all that shit and for the moment the snow is holding off. If it stays that way and If I can get to the dual carriage way a mile down the road in the morning we'll be fine :) 

I wouldn't want to drive that far in these crap conditions, so fair play to you mate. I just hope the players give you as good a performance as your loyalty and devotion deserves. :nufc:

12 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Do they still give Beatles tours over there?

Yes most of the slums in Liverpool have them along with dead rats, dead rats are a treat to your average mickey mouser.

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Yes most of the slums in Liverpool have them along with dead rats, dead rats are a treat to your average mickey mouser.

1,120 posts...

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Are you actually a time traveler from the 1990's? If so, then you should know that humour has moved on since then.

Fucking hell mate, are you actually telling me what i should or should not be allowed to laugh at :icon_lol:

Now that's funny :D

Can't see anything other than a good hiding for us here. How do you go about containing Salah-Mane-Firmino? Will be Benny Hill esque scenes as Lejuene and Yedlin chase their shadows.

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

How do you contain Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Lukaku and Sanchez? You work very fucking hard.

Man Utd are pedestrian compared to this lot though. Hope I'm wrong, of course.

Newcastle

12Dubravka

22Yedlin

6Lascelles

20Lejeune

3Dummett

30Atsu

23Merino

10Diamé

15Kenedy

7Murphy

9Gayle