Rafa's Window Licking Fart Suckers v Bin Dipping Job Dodging Hommes

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, Tdansmith said:

Mike Ashley hired Rafa ! 

Why can't you except that fact, hiring Rafa has benefited our club 

Rafa wouldn't be here if he hadn't have approached the club though. :lol: Ashley wouldn't have thought to go for Rafa Benitez. And he seems to be trying his hardest to act to Rafa and the club's detriment going by the previous 3 transfer windows. 

I cant possibly see Rafa signing  a new contract under Ashley relegation or no relegation. I mean why would he, he's been lied to publicly humiliated & undermind over the last 3 windows

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

I cant possibly see Rafa signing  a new contract under Ashley relegation or no relegation. I mean why would he, he's been lied to publicly humiliated & undermind over the last 3 windows

I wouldn't say humiliated. Undermined yes. He wouldn't sign another deal I don't think but I still think he'll be here next season as he has 1 year left. The summer is going to be neurotic.

7 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Mike Ashley hired Rafa ! 

Why can't you except that fact, hiring Rafa has benefited our club 

You're arguing a technicality.  Yes, you are right that Ashley ok'd a no-brainer decision to sign a world-class manager who turned up on the doorstep without anything proactive being done on the part of Newcastle United.

But the spirit of @trooper's question is not technical.  Did it require any kind of intelliigence, strategy, business acumen or :quotes: planning :quotes: ?  Did it fuck.

And Rafa would be gone every window since he's been here because of Ashley were it not for 1) the fans 2) Amanda Stavely and 3) Rafa's own strong sense of fairness.

As I said, everything good that falls in his lap he seems to almost purposefully trainwreck with glee.  Every decision he has made has been aggressively stupid.

And you're going to argue that because he didn't stab Rafa in the neck with a pen instead of signing him that he's done something to benefit the club?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adios said:

You're arguing a technicality.  Yes, you are right that Ashley ok'd a no-brainer decision to sign a world-class manager who turned up on the doorstep without anything proactive being done on the part of Newcastle United.

But the spirit of @trooper's question is not technical.  Did it require any kind of intelliigence, strategy, business acumen or :quotes: planning :quotes: ?  Did it fuck.

And Rafa would be gone every window since he's been here because of Ashley were it not for 1) the fans 2) Amanda Stavely and 3) Rafa's own strong sense of fairness.

As I said, everything good that falls in his lap he seems to almost purposefully trainwreck with glee.  Every decision he has made has been aggressively stupid.

And you're going to argue that because he didn't stab Rafa in the neck with a pen instead of signing him that he's done something to benefit the club?

I can't believe you are making a big deal out of this, i agree with all your points btw.

However.

I'll say it again, Mike Ashley hired Rafa and that has benefited our club, that alone was my answer to Super tropper's question.

I hate the fucker and want rid of the twat may i add. ( Mike Ashley not Tropper, Tropper is mint)

I'm not making a big deal out of it, I'm just bored today. :lol:  

I was more following up with you saying that something about @Haydnator's post made us sound delusional.

Mike Ashley probably hasn't shat himself every time he's visited the boardroom either, which saves some money on cleaning expenses, but I'm not going to call that a beneficial decision either because it's not really a decision an adult has to make.

Just now, adios said:

I'm not making a big deal out of it, I'm just bored today. :lol:  

I was more following up with you saying that something about @Haydnator's post made us sound delusional.

Mike Ashley probably hasn't shat himself every time he's visited the boardroom either, which saves some money on cleaning expenses, but I'm not going to call that a beneficial decision either because it's not really a decision an adult has to make.

I only said that about Haydnator because i thought it was delusional that he wouldn't accept that MA hired Rafa ( sorry Haydnator )

Newcastle fans aren't delusional, we are just loyal and tad bit mad.

Now you mention cleaning up after mike ashley shits himself, that wouldn't be a very good job but however i think it would pay well.

33 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

I wouldn't say humiliated. Undermined yes. He wouldn't sign another deal I don't think but I still think he'll be here next season as he has 1 year left. The summer is going to be neurotic.

Yeah humiliated is a bit strong but you get the idea. Why bother hiring the bloke if he wasn't going to back him he may as well have stuck with McClaren who was given a fortune to waste. 

11 minutes ago, adios said:

At least assuming it was on a pay-per-shit basis.

So my question is, how much would it take for you to clean up a  MA curry flavoured brad pit ?

11 minutes ago, trooper said:

Yeah humiliated is a bit strong but you get the idea. Why bother hiring the bloke if he wasn't going to back him he may as well have stuck with McClaren who was given a fortune to waste. 

Because he's an excellent manager who will cost Ashley less money in his eyes, as because he's so good a coach, he doesn't have to spend as much on higher quality players, hence the previous 3 windows.

We'll see what the craic is in the summer, as I think we'll stay up. It's either a takeover, a kitty similar to what McClaren got or another pisstake. 

1 hour ago, Tdansmith said:

So my question is, how much would it take for you to clean up a  MA curry flavoured brad pit ?

I'd do it for free, with my tongue.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Just lick tdansmith if you want to tongue some shit crack

As you know from experience, i did still respect you in the morning, you were very good at it.