Rafa's Window Licking Fart Suckers v Bin Dipping Job Dodging Hommes

wykikitoon

51 minutes ago, trooper said:

I read somewhere Ashley had said even if Staveley improved her offer he wouldn't sell to her. The best outcome from all this is the one that costs Ashley the most money. If it means relegation & Rafa leaving so be it, as long as Ashley loses lots of money.

Aye im sure that’ll make you feel better

55 minutes ago, trooper said:

I read somewhere Ashley had said even if Staveley improved her offer he wouldn't sell to her. The best outcome from all this is the one that costs Ashley the most money. If it means relegation & Rafa leaving so be it, as long as Ashley loses lots of money.

That is absolutely not the best outcome.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

I think you've let your bitterness towards ashley cloud your judgement my friend. 

10 hours ago, trooper said:

No, it isn’t. Not if you’re a Newcastle fan

He doesnt really want to sell he's had it up for sale 3 times & yet he's still the owner. Over the 10+ years he's owned the club hes's turned it into a shell of what it was. The fact that the team is worth less than it was when he took over is shocking he has steathily over the years sold players worth money & installed cheaper models in their place. If you look at the team now the only player in there worth any money is Lascalles who'll no doubt be gone in the summer. Nothings changing anytime soon here,  if we do manage to escape relegation it'll be the same next season & the one after that. I think it's a bit rich to question me being a Newcastle fan i've had 44 years of this done my time on the terraces in all weathers so i think im entitled an opinion. One last question can you name anything good Ashley has done for the benefit of the club ?

1 hour ago, trooper said:

He doesnt really want to sell he's had it up for sale 3 times & yet he's still the owner. Over the 10+ years he's owned the club hes's turned it into a shell of what it was. The fact that the team is worth less than it was when he took over is shocking he has steathily over the years sold players worth money & installed cheaper models in their place. If you look at the team now the only player in there worth any money is Lascalles who'll no doubt be gone in the summer. Nothings changing anytime soon here,  if we do manage to escape relegation it'll be the same next season & the one after that. I think it's a bit rich to question me being a Newcastle fan i've had 44 years of this done my time on the terraces in all weathers so i think im entitled an opinion. One last question can you name anything good Ashley has done for the benefit of the club ?

Err, the aqueducts? Did he build any aqueducts?

2 hours ago, trooper said:

Why would a supporter want their club to fail just to spite the owner? You’re beginning to sound irrational. 

Supporting the team doesn’t mean supporting the muppet in charge. Of course you’re entitled to your opinion but what you’re suggesting is masochistic. If we survive there is still a good chance we might finally be rid of Ashley. If we’re relegated, we’re stuck with him, and if that happens I won’t be comforted by the fact he’s taken a financial hit. He’s still a billionaire so it’s not going to affect him as much as it’ll affect us as fans. He’s about to buy Debenhams ffs.

And no, I’m struggling to think of anything positive he’s done for the club. I want him out as much as you. The difference is I haven’t given up supporting the team. 

What I don’t understand Troops is why you’d take anything Ashley says at face value. He’s always been full of shit 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why would a supporter want their club to fail just to spite the owner? You’re beginning to sound irrational. 

Supporting the team doesn’t mean supporting the muppet in charge. Of course you’re entitled to your opinion but what you’re suggesting is masochistic. If we survive there is still a good chance we might finally be rid of Ashley. If we’re relegated, we’re stuck with him, and if that happens I won’t be comforted by the fact he’s taken a financial hit. He’s still a billionaire so it’s not going to affect him as much as it’ll affect us as fans. He’s about to buy Debenhams ffs.

And no, I’m struggling to think of anything positive he’s done for the club. I want him out as much as you. The difference is I haven’t given up supporting the team. 

People said the same last time, they don't mind relegation if it means Ashley goes, ridiculous statement and it doesn't make sense. He wants a certain price for the club and he's never going to get it in the Championship so going down is the worst case scenario for everyone. Hence the reason the fat cunt is still here. 

i

We'll stay up, 3 wins or 2 wins and 3 draws should be enough imo. Trooper, never take anything Ashley says for granted, whatever he comes out I tend to believe the exact opposite. He's a liar, proven in court. We need to stay up to maximise the chances of a takeover and kicking on with Rafa. If Rafa left all the focus of the fanbases should be on protests/boycotts to force him out. But whilst Rafa is here, the club is worth supporting.

Thread title trebled with the "sign on" and "stole my stereo" chants is pure :anguish: btw.

Edited by Haydnator

8 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

never take anything Ashley says for granted, whatever he comes out I tend to believe the exact opposite. He's a liar, proven in court. We need to stay up to maximise the chances of a takeover and kicking on with Rafa.

I agree with most of what you say. It pays to believe the exact opposite of what Ashley says.

The fact that he says he wants to sell the club however, means that your last sentence is never going to happen.

It's a grim reality.

Rafa fell in his lap (and he's fucking that up); Hughton fell in his lap (and he fucked that up); Keegan the only good decision he (Mort?) ever made (and he royally fucked that up).

52 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Yup, i can he hired Rafa. 

No he didn't, Rafa approached the club. :lol: Like adios said he fell into Ashley's lap and has so far actively refused to compete. We'll see what happens in the summer, it could be a takeover and everyone unites again like when SJH and KK came in, it could be irritating but bearable ie Rafa gets a similar sized transfer kitty to what McClaren got, or it'll be disastrous; similar to the previous 3 transfer windows.

1 minute ago, Haydnator said:

No he didn't, Rafa approached the club. :lol: Like adios said he fell into Ashley's lap and has so far actively refused to compete. We'll see what happens in the summer, it could be a takeover and everyone unites again like when SJH and KK came in, it could be irritating but bearable ie Rafa gets a similar sized transfer kitty to what McClaren got, or it'll be disastrous; similar to the previous 3 transfer windows.

Nee wonder other fans call us deluded :icon_lol: 

I hate what Ashley has done to Newcastle United, i just answered Troppers question

"can you name anything good Ashley has done for the benefit of the club ?"

It's Mike Ashley's club he pays the wages, he hired Rafa even if Rafa did approach the club. IMO he did something to benefit the club.

10 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Nee wonder other fans call us deluded :icon_lol: 

I hate what Ashley has done to Newcastle United, i just answered Troppers question

"can you name anything good Ashley has done for the benefit of the club ?"

It's Mike Ashley's club he pays the wages, he hired Rafa even if Rafa did approach the club. IMO he did something to benefit the club.

What? What did I say in my post that was delusional?

Mike Ashley has never done anything to benefit Newcastle United. To argue otherwise is really, really weird.

2 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

What? What did I say in my post that was delusional?

Mike Ashley has never done anything to benefit Newcastle United. To argue otherwise is really, really weird.

Mike Ashley hired Rafa ! 

Why can't you except that fact, hiring Rafa has benefited our club