Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Gloom

Salami's sausage-shaking survival specialists V Southampton

Recommended Posts

i'm back by popular demand after starting the victorious man u thread. 

i confidently declare we will win by at least two goals. the great escape starts here  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should win, Gloom's fault if we don't.

 

Expect we'll go ahead and then be shaky as fuck in the later stages of the game. Would be nice to hit 3-0 so that we're covered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are quite shite though to be fair, unless I missed one their only league win since November was against West Brom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

They are quite shite though to be fair, unless I missed one their only league win since November was against West Brom.

 

guaranteed to rediscover their form against us then :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Slimani starts and gives us something for the ball to stick to up top. Wouldn't mind seeing Perez start since he seems to be a good luck omen at the minute in terms of us getting points when he starts. Redmond and Long are the kind of players who could (and have) give us a dodgy afternoon if we let them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if we shot ourselves in the foot again with Southampton.  We have a track record of not winning games we should have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if we shot ourselves in the foot again with Southampton.  We have a track record of not winning games we should have.

i'm shocked - shocked, i tell thee!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hopefully Slimani starts and gives us something for the ball to stick to up top. Wouldn't mind seeing Perez start since he seems to be a good luck omen at the minute in terms of us getting points when he starts. Redmond and Long are the kind of players who could (and have) give us a dodgy afternoon if we let them though.

 

Think he’s still out for this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt he'd start anyway. But they'd said two weeks initially for the 'latest injury setback' so going off that he'd be available at least. Haven't heard any updates since

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think we will beat these, they have been playing a bit bette recently with little goal threat mind.

 

Not sure how it’s a great escape either, we aren’t in the bottom three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm shocked - shocked, i tell thee!

 

 

Thou be well shocked methinks.:razz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got sent this - for info

 

Quote

 

Scott Westgarth is the boxer who recently died tragically following his fight in Doncaster. Scott was a massive Newcastle United supporter and I wondered if the supporters forum could get the word out to organise a round of applause at the Southampton game, on the 31st min (Scott’s age).

I know he would have loved to have been recognised in this way by his fellow geordies and I’m sure it will give comfort to his family.

Yours in football

Mick - SWFC fan and one of the trainers of Scott

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×