I come in peace!!! Cancer has no colours

Lion4Isla

That's the Victoria Tavern in Plaistow high street opposite Travis Perkins?  I came closer to a pre game kicking there a few years back than at any point in the last 25 years  :lol:  the only thing that saved us was that I think the locals were a bit taken aback to begin with that 7/8 idiots in black and white had the temerity to stroll into their boozer at 1130am on a Saturday morning to watch a sky game that kicked off at 1200 (might have been Manu v arsenal or something )  We took a few digs stood at the bar finished out pints sharpish and fucked right off. 

A lad we know who wasn't there was a Travis Perkins manager at the time,  he knew the branch opposite and later thst week phoned the manager for a chat, and mentioned to his opposite number (staunch hammer) what had gone on at the weekend. He said he'd heard all about it and said we were the luckiest cunts in London that day, a few former ICF were regulars and in the back bar deciding what they were going to do to us when we fucked off :lol:

(Just remembered, it was 2006/7, I know this because WHU were in Europe, I know that because the pub was selling "INTER CITY FIRM V THE COSA NOSTRA" t shirts behind the bar, we both played Palermo that season) 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 1