Hypothetical Question

Ketsbaia

Would you rather...  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd rather we didn't have to lose to the mackems for Souness to go, but I think that if we do, he's gone now and that's not nessecarily a good thing.

sack him just before the xmas window.

never lose to the mackems

And to stay on topic, I say beat the Mackems. Six points against another relegation threatened team (like we'll be anything more than that) is more important than sacking yet another mamanger half way through a season.

Exactly what Dan said.

I'd prefer Souness turned out to be our best ever manager leading us to a league and cup double thrashing the relegation bound makems twice on the way.

(Note: This isn't me defending Souness but wanting what's best for the club which this surely would be)

This is bordering close on you admitting you want Newcastle to lose in order to get Souness the sack Skol...

Wake up man - I don't care who's in charge, so long as we win. THAT is paramount!

The answer has to be simple, we must win at all cost, with or without Sourness is fine, because what I want is success for NUFC.

It does not alter how I'm feeling about the management and guidance the club is getting right now, nor am I happy with the views that are held in the football world about us. I guess that could all change if we start pulling a few results and get in the press for all the right reasons. Even though this may be a little optimistic, I can dream, my true wish is that this nightmare was over and Sourness was on his way, but not at the cost of losing to the Makems. NEVER! :lol:

One game to look out for, BBR away, Sunday 18 September KO 2.00pm, maybe this will be the result we are all looking for, maybe this just might be the small price to pay.

It is NOT a tough choice. Beating the makems is everything. Although I would worry over a choice* like "lose to the makems and win the Prem or the FA Cup" Here, there is no contest.

*like hell I would. I'd sacrifice the points to the makems for the greater good of trophies.

This is bordering close on you admitting you want Newcastle to lose in order to get Souness the sack Skol...

Wake up man - I don't care who's in charge, so long as we win. THAT is paramount!

6724[/snapback]

How's that? :lol:

I've heard a few people compare it to the Gullit situation a few years back and I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were so obviously I must want NUFC lose. :lol:

Hopefully you'll not take this thread as seriously as the comment I made prior to the Coventry match.

Gian three points end up 14th with a ruined team and best players sold.

Or loose three points and in the long run we could get back into the top 4 (depending on who comes in)

I know what I would rather have.

6724[/snapback]

I've heard a few people compare it to the Gullit situation a few years back and I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were so obviously I must want NUFC lose. :lol:

Hopefully you'll not take this thread as seriously as the comment I made prior to the Coventry match.

6813[/snapback]

Well no, but it concerns me that someone who considers them a true fan can even contemplate us losing a match for an ulterior motive such as the removal of the manager. Even the most ardant Souness hater surely would still want us to beat the Mackems (if they consider themselves a true fan)?

6724[/snapback]

6813[/snapback]

Well no, but it concerns me that someone who considers them a true fan can even contemplate us losing a match for an ulterior motive such as the removal of the manager. Even the most ardant Souness hater surely would still want us to beat the Mackems (if they consider themselves a true fan)?

6864[/snapback]

Fucking hell you're starting to sound like some of the numptys of Newcastle-Online, "I'm a true fan, you're not". :lol:

The fact that I haven't even made my feelings on this subject known and you're assuming I want to lose just to get Souness out is pathetic. If you want my personal opinion I want NUFC to beat the Mackems - With or without Souness (I actually think he'll be gone before the first derby anyway). Next time I wont ask peoples feeling on the subject then I wont need to worry about you 'assuming' I want the worst for the club.