Where's SLP's Latest Rumour?

Gemmill

Well Ok then, I'll have to tell you a true story that happened to me today.

I was walking past SJP when I saw Freddie Shepherd shaking hands with none other than Otmar Hitzfeld. There were smiles all round when I noticed two of these were smiles were on the faces of Thierry Henry and John Terry. Then I heard Bobby Robson saying he was honoured to being made club president, and how the £10 billion pounds the mysterious Geordie altruist had invested into the club would go to superb use, including comfy seats and free beer for life for all ST holders. Etc, etc.....

:lol:

:lol: You see, and to think people think you're a miserable bastard. Shame on them.

84824[/snapback]

Isn't the whole point to Renton that he is a miserbale bastard though? :unsure:

I heard a rumour that Souness got stuck in a lift. Only a silly twat would do that :lol:

84840[/snapback]

It's all the rage now don't you know. Jennifer Anniston was photographed in Heat doing it.

Hey, I've got a rumour...

freddie8np.jpg

Freddie's meant to be a huckle like, can you confirm this is the case Leazes?

84859[/snapback]

Would that be with the benefit of foresight or hindsight? :lol:

84864[/snapback]

:unsure:

I heard a rumour that Souness got stuck in a lift. Only a silly twat would do that :unsure:

84840[/snapback]

It's all the rage now don't you know. Jennifer Anniston was photographed in Heat doing it.

Hey, I've got a rumour...

freddie8np.jpg

84848[/snapback]

Could this be a reason why one of our players was sold by our manager in the summer, because he alledgedly isn't a "man's man"? :lol: