3. 5.45 shave

4. 5.50 get dressed

5. 5.55 make a cuppa, sit down to watch news

6. 6.10 leave house, get to work around 7.00

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  Normally wake up at 5 (can't help it, same on weekends ;) )

2.  Get up, make cuppa and watch something on Sky + cos I can't get back to sleep

3.  6:20 - go and have a shite

4.  6:30 shower

5.  6:45 iron shirt

6.  6:55 get dressed

7.  7:00 have breakfast, piss about on here for 15 minutes while I eat it (usually toast)

8.  7:15 Put lenses in, brush teeth.

9.  7:30 leave house, get into work around 8:10

85014[/snapback]

Waking up at 5 to leave for work at 7.30 is madness! What time do you go to bed? :unsure:

I wake up at 7.15, get up for 7.30, leave for work at 7.50, and get there for 8.30ish if all goes well. I'm always tired because I go to be too late though.

85037[/snapback]

I can't help it man. I'm the same on a weekend, I'm just completely incapable of sleeping in. If I stay up late to try and engineer a lie-in I just end up waking up at 5 or 6 anyway. :lol:

By the way, people who shower the night before are dirty pigs - FACT! And what are you doing going to work in jeans and a T-shirt? :razz:

85063[/snapback]

I don't see the problem with showering the night before, and I'm not the only one to do it as others have testified. Do you have some night sweat problem or something?

I don't work directly with the public, so only have to wear a suit when I have an external meeting, which isn't that often, thank God. I find formal wear incredibly uncomfotable.

I don't see the problem with showering the night before, and I'm not the only one to do it as others have testified. Do you have some night sweat problem or something?

I don't work directly with the public, so only have to wear a suit when I have an external meeting, which isn't that often, thank God. I find formal wear incredibly uncomfotable.

85081[/snapback]

Much happier in hotpants and a feather boa, I imagine. I can see why your employer would want to keep you away from the public tbh.

And no, I don't have a night sweat problem, I just couldn't get up and get dressed without having a shower - it just doesn't seem right.

I think the shower the night before is grand but Laz, walking around with a wanky cock all day! :lol:

Tuesday - Friday

8.00 Get up, Shave, Shit

8.05 hour on the excercise bike, 15 minutes weights on Tuesday/Thursday

9.10/9.20 shower and breakfast, special K and juice

9.30 at desk for work, usually on here and newsnow for a few minutes first, praying Souness has been sacked!

Saturday-Monday

No bike, tennis instead and work on monday starts sometime before 12.

I much prefer my morning routine when I'm on nights. I walk home at 8am being rather chirpy cos everyone else is heading to work, make a cuppa, watch the news, potter around for a while, put the 'lectric blanket on and then sleep most of the day. I actually find I sleep a lot better too. :lol:

Exactly. If you've had a shower at night then why would you need one first thing in the morning? Do you sleep in a bath of piss or something?  :lol:

85085[/snapback]

*holds nose* No, stinky boy, I don't! I just make sure I'm sparkling before I leave the house, unlike you stinky night-before-shower plebs. Poo-wiffer! :unsure:

I much prefer my morning routine when I'm on nights.  I walk home at 8am being rather chirpy cos everyone else is heading to work, make a cuppa, watch the news, potter around for a while, put the 'lectric blanket on and then sleep most of the day.  I actually find I sleep a lot better too.  :lol:

85087[/snapback]

You are NEVER chirpy while you're on nights, you big liar! :unsure:

I much prefer my morning routine when I'm on nights.  I walk home at 8am being rather chirpy cos everyone else is heading to work, make a cuppa, watch the news, potter around for a while, put the 'lectric blanket on and then sleep most of the day.  I actually find I sleep a lot better too.  :lol:

85087[/snapback]

You are NEVER chirpy while you're on nights, you big liar! :unsure:

85089[/snapback]

I am when I'm not talking to you ;)

Exactly. If you've had a shower at night then why would you need one first thing in the morning? Do you sleep in a bath of piss or something?  :lol:

85085[/snapback]

*holds nose* No, stinky boy, I don't! I just make sure I'm sparkling before I leave the house, unlike you stinky night-before-shower plebs. Poo-wiffer! ;)

85088[/snapback]

Here man, I smell GREAT. :unsure:

I always shower in the morning, directly after my wank. If I'm in a hurry, I combine the two :unsure:

85095[/snapback]

Ewwww, gawd..... :lol:

85097[/snapback]

Is that the noise you make when you're knocking one off?

;)

1 Alarm goes off on my phone at 6

2 Satisfy my morning glory by splaying bollocks over wor lasses face until she wakes up then do the wild thing

3 7am Shower, shit.

4 7:30am Wake the bairn

5 7:35am Dress the bairn

6 7:40am Tell the bainr off for not brushing her teeth properly

7 7:40am Tell wor lass to get her lazy arse out of bed and get ready

8 7:45am Downstairs to make the bairns pack lunch

9 7:55am Put the bairns shoe's and coat on

10 8am Drop the bairn at her granma's

11 8:10am Return home, have a cup of tea and watch sky sports news for 20 minutes while I wait for her to get ready.

12 8:30am Off to work.

2 Satisfy my morning glory by splaying bollocks over wor lasses face until she wakes up then do the wild thing

3  7am Shower, shit.

11 8:10am Return home, have a cup of tea and watch sky sports news for 20 minutes while I wait for her to get ready.

85109[/snapback]

Notice that SMO conveniently avoids pointing out what time 'the wild thing' commences....

6.58am? :lol:

3  7am Shower, shit.

85109[/snapback]

Notice that SMO conveniently avoids pointing out what time 'the wild thing' commences....

6.58am? :lol:

85111[/snapback]

Well I'm awake at 6 she's awake at 5 past after realising she's got a testicular moustache and by 10 past were engaging in the old bump n grind. :unsure:

Edited by Smooth Operator

1) Wake up to my alarm at 5.45am

2) Get out of bed and into the shower until about 6.00am

3) Dried and dressed by about 6.15am

4) Leave the house at about 6.25am after doing pretty much nothing for 10 minutes

5) Drive 55 miles towards work, then stop in traffic for 20 minutes near the Leeds/Bradford/Halifax turnoffs.

7) Drive the other 10 miles to work, arriving at about 7.45am

8) Make a cuppa, feet up for the rest of the day posting on here :lol:

Edited by Shearergol

I agree with Gemmill, it doesn't feel right getting dressed for work without having showered first. I have a shower in the morning even if I've had a bath the night before.

85225[/snapback]

Do you also wipe surfaces 14 times and put everything in food bags Doc? :lol:

I always shower in the morning, directly after my wank. If I'm in a hurry, I combine the two :lol:

85095[/snapback]

Ah, a 'soap grope.'

85103[/snapback]

'Flinging in the rain' according to Viz. Presumbly thats when you're also singing in the shower at the same time.

By the way, anybody who doesnt shower in the morning is a fucking troll. FACT! And fuck all this 'night before' nonsense.

I always shower in the morning, directly after my wank. If I'm in a hurry, I combine the two :lol:

85095[/snapback]

Ah, a 'soap grope.'

85103[/snapback]

'Flinging in the rain' according to Viz. Presumbly thats when you're also singing in the shower at the same time.

By the way, anybody who doesnt shower in the morning is a fucking troll. FACT! And fuck all this 'night before' nonsense.

85229[/snapback]

Some of us have a shower before bed and then don't spend the next 4 hours having a tug.

Support from the pleasantly Smelling Noisewater and Manc-mag against the stinky "night-before"ers! Nice one lads. :lol:

By the way, I'm the same as the Doc - if I have a bath or shower the night before, I would still have one in the morning. I'm a clean machiiiine.

I agree with Gemmill, it doesn't feel right getting dressed for work without having showered first. I have a shower in the morning even if I've had a bath the night before.

85225[/snapback]

Do you also wipe surfaces 14 times and put everything in food bags Doc? :unsure:

85228[/snapback]

:lol: No, but I do check I've locked the front door about 3 times just to be sure. Thats the closest I come to compulsive obssesion behavior (or whatever they call it).